Chapter 2: Worlds in Danger

We see a large layer at an unknown location where Bowser and Eggman are seen walking in the hallways as the villains talk.

Eggman: Hey Bowser I have been meaning to ask are you sure it's a good idea to leave Princess Peach in a fancy room?

Bowser: Don't worry, Doc I'm sure of it.

Eggman: You know just because she's a woman you like doesn't mean she deserves any special treatment. She needs to be in something more secure like a cell.

Bowser: Don't worry I made sure her room is heavily guarded so if she tries to leave they'll send her back.

Eggman: But remember, Bowser our associate says that one of the plan requirements is we need Peach if she slips through our hands our plans will be wasted.

Bowser: Don't worry, Eggman even if she tries to escape she has nowhere to go we are on a large floating island after all. I'll be sure the lovely Princess is secure.

Eggman: Alright then, you do you. But right now we'll have to see what are next course of action is, especially since Mario and Sonic are most likely still alive.

Bowser: Yeah those two are like cockroaches who refused to be crushed so it's safe to assume that they're probably trying to rescue Peach as we speak.

Eggman: Agreed. Plus at least they have no idea about the source of our abilities which is good for now let's not underestimate them this time.

Bowser: True.

(*Cues: Hidan - Naruto: Shippuden*)

Bowser and Eggman arrive as they open the door to a meeting where we see a large table full of Mario and Sonic villains such as King Boo, King K. Rool, Captain Syrup, Paper Bowser, Eggman Nega, Zavok, and Classic Eggman.

Bowser: Wow recruiting people from different dimensions and timelines I see.

Eggman: Things just got a whole lot interesting.

The mysterious man appears via teleportation.

Mysterious Man: Good you two are here now we can begin.

All the villains each take a seat.

Mysterious Man: Allow me to introduce myself to those who don't know me already. My name is Senso Tatakai. I recruited you all here today so that I can help your rule your worlds and far beyond now we must begin the next phase of the plan.

Bowser: And what exactly IS the next phase of our plan going to be?

Senso: Eggman do you have the crystal that I asked?

Eggman: Yes I do.

Senso: Good. That crystal is part of the weapon a second weapon that has the power of time, space, reality, and dimensions. But in order to complete this weapon we'll need 5 of these diamonds to complete its ultimate form: the Shenghuo. With this we will be able to rule everything as we see fit.

The villains all clap their hands at this information.

Senso: Here are the locations of each stone all in these locations. Make sure you begin your preparations so you can begin the search once you find them send some people to guard them I fear that Mario and Sonic will do everything in their power to stop them.