Chapter 6: Secrets of the diamond

(*Cues: Organization XIII theme*)

At Bowser and Eggman's air fortress, Bowser Jr and Sage are seen giving their report to their fathers.

Bowser: So it turns out that Mario and Sonic and their gangs figured about the diamonds after all.

Eggman: I knew they would figure it out eventually but I never thought it would be this soon. Should've expected as much.

Bowser Jr: But what should we do now? Senso's not going to be happy about our failed mission.

Bowser: For now just sit tight until further notice.

Eggman: And not to mention Senso would understand he's surprisingly a patient man.

Bowser: You kiddos did great despite the failed mission you are dismissed.

Bowser Jr prepares to leave but Sage feels troubled.

Eggman: Is something wrong Sage?

Sage: Well during our mission we've encountered this woman who appears to be working with Sonic and Mario.

Bowser: What about her?

Sage: When I clashed with her I sensed incredible amounts of power that's on par with Senso. She could've easily defeated us but she didn't and based on the look of things Mario, Sonic, and the others don't seem to know about it.

Eggman: Are you saying that this woman could actually be a problem?

Sage: Yes. By my calculations there's a 89% chance that she is a bigger problem than Mario and Sonic.

Eggman: Very well then thanks for the concern my girl.

(*Cues: Starfall Islands theme - Sonic Frontiers*)

A few minutes after the report Jr and Sage talk in a private room talking.

Sage: It seems our meetings with our fathers went well.

Bowser Jr: Yeah I expected to be yelled at by Dad but he wasn't mad or disappointed at all he just wanted me to learn.

Sage: Hmph. As I previously elaborated, our fathers love and care for us.

The two both smiled briefly until Sage changes her face to a frown.

Bowser Jr: Is everything alright, Sage?

Sage: I'm not sure.

Bowser Jr: You're thinking about that woman again aren't you?

Sage: Yeah I just... for some reason I get this feeling that something is not right when I see hear I get this scary thought that something more dangerous is about to rise and neither us or could see coming.

Bowser Jr: But she's just a woman who just so happens to be allied with Mario and Sonic, so what if she helped them get the first diamond and has some secret powers.

Sage: Jr, if I were you I would not underestimate her there's something off about that woman I'm just not sure what it was, she had a look on her face with the intent of taking us out no matter the cost yet doesn't use her full power. Why is that? Could it be because she wants us to not know what her powers are? Could it be to save strength? Or is she hiding something? And on top of that why not let your allies know about your true strength? Either way the next time we see that woman I hope we can get some answers.