Chapter 3: The village of Nun

(*Cues: Springtime Breeze - Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam*)

Mario and Sonic squad begin preparations to had for their new adventure.

Tails: I've made some upgrades on the Tornado judging from the distance it can take us a long time.

Luigi: I contacted Professor E. Gadd to inform him on the situation he's making a ship that we can use to travel at best it will take a few minutes but that shouldn't be long.

Mario: Perfect we'll be heading out shortly.

Mario and Sonic then take a stroll.

Sonic: Hey Mario how do you feel about this?

Mario: Well having to fight Bowser again will be seriously troubling especially with that new power of his.

Sonic: Yeah I know how ya feel buddy, but we still have to do something otherwise Eggman and Bowser will be unstoppable and our worlds are done for.

Mario: True. It's going to be tough especially with this new power and this Senso Tatakai guy.

Sonic: But don't worry we'll figure out how to stop them we always do.

Mario: Yeah.... You're right Sonic, we'll figure it out.

We see Katharine meditating as Mario and Sonic walk up to her.

Mario: Hey Katharine.

Katharine opens her eyes and turns to speak with Mario and Sonic.

Katharine: How may I help you?

Mario: What do you think the diamonds power is?

Katherine: I do not know what powers those diamonds possess you will have to find them to know the answer.

Sonic: But aren't you a descendent of the Yinyang clan?

Katherine: I am but even I don't know what power the diamonds possess all I know is that the power is indeed of the Yinyang clan.

Sonic: Fair enough. One last thing are you coming with us?

Katherine: Unfortunately I cannot right now at the moment I must stay by the lake to watch over things but I am looking forward to your safe return.

Sonic and Mario then nodded.

Tails: Sonic! Mario!

(*Cues: Strategy-Sonic Adventure 2*)

Tails and Luigi just arrived.

Luigi: Professor E. Gadd just finished the touches on the ship for all of us you have to come see.

Mario: Alright we'll be right there.

They saw the ship and it's big it had Mario and Sonic's logo on it with red on one side and blue on the other.

Sonic: Alright talk about a cruise!

Tails: This ship is equipped with food, communications, weaponry, and can even get inti battle formations. Professor and I called this the Mario and Sonic Ship.