Chapter 7 Adventures of the Yurei

Bowser and Eggman's fortress

(*Cues: Hang in There, Peach - Paper Mario*)

At Bowser and Eggman's fortress we see Princess Peach sitting in bed watching the sunrise. She looks worried.

Peach: I wonder how Mario, Sonic, and the others are doing. I hope they got the first diamond. I hope they're okay.

As she worries Katherine appears behind her in an astral projection form.

Katherine: Princess Peach?

This cause Peach scream and get a jump scare.

Peach: Wh-wha?

Katherine: Whoa whoa whaa it's me.

Peach: (sighs) Oh it's you, Katherine. Can you please not scare me like that?

Katherine: My apologies, Peach.

Peach gets back up.

Peach: It's okay, I'm glad to see you. How are Mario, Sonic, and the others doing?

Katherine: Resting they have just completed their journey and got the first diamond.

Peach: Really? That's amazing.

Katherine: But I'm afraid I got some bad news.

Peach: What is it?

Katherine: According to Shadow and Rouge, Bowser and Eggman have already conquered your worlds so asking for reinforcements is out of the question.

Peach: That's horrible.

Katherine: I know so until this whole thing is resolved we're on our own. Which is why I came to you so we can look for information about the second diamond whereabouts.

Peach: Alright well let's get to it.

Before the ladies can do what they did last time they hear a voice.

???: What is going on here?

(*Cues: Consciousness - Honkai Impact 3rd*)

As the door opened, Sage entered the room but cannot see Katherine.

Sage: Princess Peach, you're up quite early.

Peach's face instantly went pale.

Peach: Huh oh uhhh Sage.... Yeah I am ready for another day of relaxing in this nice room. Hehe.

As Peach laughs nervously Sage's arms are folded completely suspicious.

Sage: Who are you talking to?

Peach: Oh uh no one just talking to myself you know how it is.

Sage: Then... Why did I hear you say the name.... Katherine?

Peach gasps and her face goes even paler but she tries to lie about it Sage raises an eyebrow.

Sage: Your face seems to have gone pale. Is there something wrong? Or perhaps you are hiding something and is secretly hatching a scheme behind Father and Lord Bowser's backs.