STORIES UPDATE

OKAY THIS IS AN UPDATE FOR EVERYTHING! {YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE HERE FOR REGRESSION- JUST PLEASE LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS CHAPTER TO UNDERSTAND THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK}

So obviously I havent been active in this book since June 2022.... And quite alot has happened since that date.

Technoblade sadly passed away from cancer... and I am honestly so very upset especially since my family deals with cancer- so to hear other people have to deal with such things makes me really upset.

and then after hearing about this horrible news.. I had to go to the hospital because I broke my knee (totally not clumsy)

THEN... we got a new puppy! He is the cutest thing every... but his brother (which is our other dog lol) does not like him- well just does not like the puppy in him LMAO

George got his visa WHICH MADE ME HAVE A HEART ATTACK LIKE I WAS SO EXCITED FOR HIS MOVE TO AMERICA! :)

Then Dream face revealed! So very proud of him! Im excited to see the future content that could be done now that he can go out and do things with his friends! :DD

Then I had to go to the hospital again because I have a blood disorder... I was going to do a chapter while I was there but I really didnt want to rush a chapter.. But! Thats all good now because the chapters should come out again a little more frequently (hopefully LMAO)

THIS IS ABOUT THE STORY LINES OF FUTURE CHAPTERS!!!!

I dont know if I mentioned if Elias mother was good to her, but I have mention how close of a bond her(the mother) and dream have, but I wanted to be able to write how I feel about certain things that I have unfortunately have and had to go through. This is the only book that I have and I dont want to make another book for something that I wouldnt even work on so I have decided to project how I feel about certain things onto Elias..

I am not going to write a full chapter on the past of Elias (just some brief flashbacks) but I wanted to mention some things about her past that will make better sense for the stories in the future.

!!!!!- Elias did live with her mother (Caitlyn) along with her Two older brothers, Elijah and Elin. (pronounced E- Lynn) they all have the same father, the one who cheated, but only the boys had a bond with their dad... they (Caitlyn, The brothers, and the father) Disliked Elias because they never wanted a girl in their family, Which cause the cheating on the mother (that was mentioned in the first chapter). So when Caitlyn had passed from the Car accident, the kids all would have immediately went to the father except the father declined getting full custody on Elias, which explains how Dream ended up with full custody over Elias. -!!!!!

||| ALSO KNOWING THAT DREAM HAS FACE REVEALED, IM GOING TO CONTINUE WRITING HIM AS FACELESS. IM NOT PUTTING THE FACE REVEAL IN THIS BOOK UNTIL I THINK IT ADDS UP ENOUGH TO ADD FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS!!!! ||||

that sums up what I NEEDED to say... hopefully future chapters explain how this trauma led her to age regression.

thanks for reading :)