Being sick sucks

I'm trying to do 3rd person POV, so if this sucks I'm sorry :,)

——————————————————-
Waking up for Elias was one of the worst things in the world to exist to her. All she wanted to do was stay in her nice warm bed snuggled up to her caregivers- especially her papa and Gaga. They give the best hugs ever! However, she didn't even feel the need to want cuddles this morning, much less stay in the bed. She wanted to get this awful feeling to go away. So she did what her instincts told her to do, cry. So she did... for 10 minutes. She was confused. 'Why was no one coming to save her from this icky feeling?' She asked herself. She needed to find out immediately, so she grabbed her paci and got out of the sticky bed she currently hated and walked to the nearest room towards her. Papa's room.

She slowly but surely got there and opened it. No one. Her already full of tear eyes started to fall again as she walked to the next room. Dada's room. Sure enough when she got there, it was also empty. If she wasn't crying already then she is now.  'Why was no one here with her?' She thought. The other rooms are upstairs but she wasn't allowed up there while little unless she had the help of someone, so she went to the couch and snuggled up in a little ball and waited for someone.

40 minutes have passed when Karl, Quackity, and George got back. They walked into the living room to see a tear stained face sleeping on the couch. They immediately recognized it to be an obvious regressed Elias. Quackity went over to her after handing bags to George.

"Eli? Why are you not sleeping in your room baby?" Quackity said softly.

Once Elias woke up enough to register it was her Dada, she immediately started crying again, doing grabby hands for him to pick her up.

Quackity was beyond confused on why she was doing this. She was always such a quiet little. But he picked her up nonetheless only to realize. She was sick.

"Hey Karl, George." Quackity called out to the other two in the kitchen.

"Yes?" Karl said back

"We have another sick one." Quackity said.

It was silent for a few minutes before Karl and George went to the living room where Quackity and Elias are.

"She is sick too?" Karl asked while grabbing the girl from Quackity's arms.

"Yeah, feel her forhead." Quackity told Him.
Karl put his hand against her forehead and sure enough, she was burning up.

"Awe poor baby." Karl said as he handed her back to Quackity and walked back to the kitchen.
He came back after 5 minutes with medicine and a cup of juice.

"Hey Eli, can you look at me?" Karl said softly. Elias then turned her head away from Quackity's neck and looked at Karl with a pity full face.
"Papa's got to medicine that will make you feel better." He said, "Then I have you some juice you can have after."

Elias looked at George and gave him her paci, to which he took, and reached for the cup of juice.

"Nah uh baby, you have to have your medicine first." Karl said, which made Elias whine, but she took it anyways.

"Good job Eli," Karl praised, "Now you can have your juice." He said, giving the juice to Elias.

"You should go put her with the other two to keep them from getting anyone else sick." George said to Karl and Quackity, earning nods from them both.

That sparked confusion to Elias. 'could Daddy and Baba be sick too?' She thought.

Quackity and Karl then went upstairs with medicine for the other two sick people in the 'sick' room they had, so if anyone was sick they could quarantine them to try and keep the sickness out the whole house.
They walked into the room which had 2 queen size beds on each corner of the backside of the room. Dream was on the left and Sapnap was on the right.

Karl went to Dream first, waking him up to take the medicine they had left to go buy.

"Here's your medicine Clay." Karl said, handing him the tablet and water.

"Thank you" he said groggily, taking the medicine then looking at Quackity confused.

"What's wrong with Eli?" He said, looking at the girl in Quackity's arms, who is still drinking her juice, half asleep with bright rosy red cheeks.

"She is also sick, so we are bringing her in here." Quackity said

"Here, you can give her to me." Dream said, "we both know when Nick is sick he doesn't like being around body heat, that will make him sweat more." He chuckled

Quackity laughed quietly before handing Elias to Dream.

She almost instantly snuggled up to Dream, making him laugh and kiss the top of her head before going to sleep again.

By the time Quackity and Dream's little conversation was done, Karl was finish giving Sapnap his medicine.

They both left the room, hoping they would feel better tomorrow.
——————————————————
Okay this chapter was a real struggle to write but I kinda like it I guess LOL.
I'll try to get more chapters out when I'm not busy with school! :)

Words- 888