🦋 Chapter 6🐛

The sun began to rise between the tree tops, and Leafpaw was back to her normal self. Flameclaw, of course, still needed to heal more, but that was okay. She sniffed out the scent of Flameclaw and Starkit- it was recent, about 2 hours ago. She followed it, until she reached the stream. Her eyes widened as she realized Starkit's scent stopped at the water, and she plunged in. "Starkit!" She called while underwater, her voice was drowned, but she had inhaled a lot of air and she could stay underwater longer. She swam to the bottom, as she jolted. Starkit's limp body was beginning to float up- since more air was forming from her air bubbles. She swam to Starkit, and tears mixed with the freshwater. She grabbed Starkit by the scruff, and swam back to shore. She inhaled a lot of air, and cried. She continued back into the forest, and was eventually back at camp. She entered from the tunnel, and Ashenfur yowled with grief. CloudKit's eyes were widened, and clouded with tears. Flameclaw acted sad, and the whole clan was surprised. "I followed her scent, she had went outside camp and into the stream." She meowed. "She drowned around 2 hours ago, but I found something else." She gently sat down Starkit's limp body in the clearing. "Flameclaw's scent was strong too, as if he had led her there. His scent was also where Starkit's scent ended- meaning he could've easily held her down, while she was drowning." Everyone turned their head to Flameclaw, as he protested. "What? That's not true-" "Also, his scent was near my nest, where Starkit and Cloudkit were." She sneered as Amberstar leaped onto the rock. "Flameclaw.." she began, but Leafpaw interrupted. "Also.. HE KILLED FROSTSNOUT!" She yowled, as every cat gasped. "Flameclaw!" Amberstar yowled. "You have drowned a kit, killed a warrior, and attempted to murder an apprentice.." Amberstar growled as Flameclaw cowered beneath her. "You are hereby exiled from ThunderClan!" Cats yowled with protest as Flameclaw cowered. "I understand, Amberstar, you can believe this cats lies, but I will always remain loyal to ThunderCla-" "LIES! leave, and never return, or my warriors will make sure you never see a ray of sunlight again!" His eyes had fear, and he darted for the entrance, as some of the warriors chased after him.