IMPORTANT (A/N)!

Hi there! It's been a while... Don't worry, I'll make this short!

First things first: 

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH. I haven't given up on this fic, I promise! 

It's just with life and school, I just kept pushing this further and further to the back of the burner, and next thing you know it's been years and the fic now has over 1k readers??? (HOLY SHIT, Thank you, btw!!).

But regardless, I do apologize for not having updated for so long. I will be continuing this fic, however, there is a second announcement.

I started writing this fic a long time ago, and while I do wish to continue I don't think I can do so with the current state it's in. It was a bit of a hard choice, but in the end I've decided that I will be re-writing this fic.

I haven't decided whether or not to delete the older chapters, but for now I'll just re-name them.

Last announcement I have is that if anyone has any ideas for scenes they'd like to see, I'm open to inspiration!! All I ask is that you keep them somewhat simple so I can have some creative room, and also to keep them at most PG-13. I will not do anything explicit.

Thank you so much for your support, and I hope you enjoy my fic!!