The New Jedi Council

Yuma's Point of View:

  We got back into the ship. Tolia and Esther were bickering as siblings do, Kanan and Ezra were talking. Naomi, Luke, Ahsoka, and Yemen were talking and I was alone. Ezra came over.

  "Hey, cutie!" he flirted. I smiled but rolled my eyes. "Are you lonely?"

  "I could use some company," I replied.

  "Ezra. Yuma. Jedi cannot love," Yemen warned. Ezra sighed and I laughed. He glared at me but went up to his Master. I snickered and Tolia raised an eyebrow. I shook my head. I put up mental shields, so Yemen wouldn't know what I was thinking.

  He is so cute when he flirts, I thought. If we weren't Jedi, I'd love him. It's sad, but we are here to protect the galaxy. And maybe I'll become a Jedi Council member. That'd be so cool!

  "Yuma!" Yemen yelled. I jumped, but collected my cool.

  "Yes?" I asked him.

  "We are going to have a meeting. There is...no more Jedi Council," he sighed. I gasped.

  "And?" I asked.

  "Just come to the meeting," he growled and walked away. Then he turned to me. "15 minutes." I sighed. That's enough time, I thought.

Yemen's Point of View:
  What was wrong with my Padawan? I thought. She was lost in thought, apparently. She didn't hear me the first five times I called her. I sighed. I went to my room and meditated deeply.

                                 -----

  "Yemen!" a voice called. It was Luke. "Meeting." I sighed and got up, heading to the dining(?) room. Ahsoka, Kanan, Ezra, Naomi, and Tolia were already there. Behind me and Luke are Yuma and Esther. We all sat down as I began.

  "Now," I began, "we are the new Jedi Order. We need a somewhat small Jedi Council."

  "How about you and Ahsoka?" Luke suggested.

  "No," Ahsoka growled. "I do not want to."

  "Kanan?" Tolia suggested.

  "No. I didn't finished my training," Kanan said.

  "I'm not going into the Council. Forget about it," Ezra said. "Tolia? Esther?"

  "They just began training. No," Ahsoka decided.

  "Naomi? Yuma?" Ezra suggested.

  "Naomi is a full Jedi Master. She can be in the Jedi Council...if she wants," I replied.

  "I do," Naomi told me.

  "Yuma, I am not so sure. I do not think Padawans are allowed into the Council," I decided.

  "Two people in the Council is not a very good number," Ahsoka inquired.

  "Okay," I reluctantly agreed. Ezra beamed and Yuma smiled.

  "Now what?" Luke asked. I shrugged.

  "Meeting dismissed," Yuma said for me. I smiled and patted her shoulder.

  "Training," I whispered. She groaned but walked out with me.

  "Spirit animal?" she asked. I nodded and she rolled up her sleeve. A silver wolf leaped to the ground.

  "Alright, Riverdawn-" Yuma began. The wolf's diamond shape on her forehead glowed. I gasped and so did the others. They followed us! I realized. She grew quickly into the biggest wolf I've ever seen.

  "I am Star, Majestic Wolf of the Forests, Vallies, and Streams," her voice bellowed across Coruscant.

  "Okay, Star," Yuma replied calmly. I was suprised. A wolf talking! She thrusted her head up into the sky and let out a howl that shook the earth. A wolf lumbered into view.

  "Wolves live on Coruscant?" I gasped.

  "There is a field where we are standing and a forest not too far away," Ahsoka told us. "The rest is just city. It is fascinating." They began to train for around 15 minutes.

  "Alright," I told them. "Lightsaber training. Ahsoka," I motioned the untrained Jedi. She looked a little afraid. I looked at Yuma and guestured(?) to where Star's tatoo normally is. She nodded and rolled up her sleeve. The Majestic Wolf sat down.

  "I will watch," she boomed. She walked across the field toward the ship and sat down, watching thoughtfully. Yuma took out her lightsaber and ignited it. The other wolf was joined by another companion and the small pack played. This is the Majestic Pack? I asked myself. Probably not.

  Yuma and Ahsoka fought viciously. Yuma slid out of the way when Ahsoka charged. The undertrained Jedi turned around and swung her lightsaber at Yuma who did a backflip to get out of the way.

  "Luke, go help Ahsoka," I told him. He ignited his lightsaber and charged Yuma. My Padawan used the Force to disarm Ahsoka and at the last minute, the two blue lightsabers of Luke and Yuma clashed. Ahsoka used the Force to grab her lightsaber and charged.

  "Yuma, use your comlink to call the rest of us!" I recommended. Over our comlinks, we heard, "Help! Please! There's Siths attacking me!"

  "Copy that, Jedi Y. We are on our way," I replied. We ignited our lightsabers and helped her. I watched as Ezra nervously wielded his lightsaber. "Hey, Kanan! Have Ezra do more lightsaber training!"

  "Fine!" Kanan yelled over the clashing of the lightsabers. Luke and Ahsoka were outnumbered and defeated. By the end, we had them on the ground with Yuma holding their lightsabers and Kanan and I having our lightsaber blades close to their necks.

  "This is the end of you, Sith. Surrender," I told them.

  "I surrender. We surrender," Ahsoka replied. We disengaged our lightsabers and let the two Jedi get up.

  "Good job, everyone! Yuma, if they were real Sith, you could have used Star," I told them. Yuma nodded and put her lightsaber on her belt.

  'I hope he meant it,' I heard her think through the Force.

  I did, I thought.

  'Thank you, Master,' she replied. I blinked at her and she nodded. Her wolf stood up and walked over to Yuma, sitting down. "Star is a Force-sensitive creature, Yemen."

  "I know," I replied.

  'Good job,' I heard the wolf's voice in my head.

  'Thank you, Star,' Yuma replied. I saw the wolf cock her head. 'I understand.' Yuma rolled up her sleeve and in a flash of light, the wolf was a tatoo. My Padawan rolled her sleeve back down and walked toward the Starbird. I followed her.