Other Rebel Cells and Lando Calrissian

Yuma's Point of View:
  I got off the Starbird to get fresh air. Yemen, Naomi, Ezra, and Kanan joined me. I smiled as I breathed my homeworld's air. Ezra looked around.

  "It's not like Lothal," he muttered.

  "No planet is the same," I told him. He sighed. "Besides, most of us are from Tihika."

  "I miss Lothal." He put his head into his folded arms on his knees. "And my parents."

  I sighed. "I do not know my dad. But I do have a mom. Sorry, Ezra." The teenage boy sighed. Then he turned to me.

  "The crew is my family now."

  "What would you do if you saw your parents?"

  "They're dead, Yuma. But if they were alive, somehow, someway, then I would hug them." I hugged him to try and cheer him up. And suprisingly, he returned the hug! "Thank you, Yuma. I think you could be a friend." Kanan patted his Padawan's back.

  "Now that Siths won't bother us, it's time for training!" Kanan cried. Ezra groaned but followed his Master. I giggled and he sighed.

  "Bye, Ezzy!" I called.

  "Bye, Yuma!" he called back. I sighed and sat back on the ramp.

  "Ezzy? Really?" Yemen asked. I playfully punched him in the arm. He used the Force to throw a tiny rock at me.

  "Hey!" I cried and used the Force to throw it back. "You will leave me alone."

  "You do not know Jedi mind tricks," he told me.

  "And who's fault is that?"

  "I will teach you."

  "Okay." And we did.

                                -----

  "Alright, try it," he said when we were done.

  "You will take me back to the ramp of the ship," I said, waving my hand.

  "I will take you back to the ramp of the ship," he repeated, taking me where I wanted to go. I stopped using the mind trick. "Good job!"

  "Thank you, thank you." I took a bow and my previous Master laughed. He patted my shoulder.

  "I will be in the cockpit," he told me. "Come get me if you need me."

  "Okay," I replied. He nodded and walked into the Starbird. I sat down and looked at the sky in wonder. I don't know how long I was there before Yemen came out.

  "Yuma, come inside," he said, touching my shoulder.

  "How long has it been?" I asked.

  "Four hours," he replied. I gasped. Then four TIEs appeared.

  "We got to get out of here!" I cried. Yemen nodded. Three Imperial transports showed up in the distance. We got into the cockpit.

  "We are taking off!" Yemen yelled. The Starbird flew into the sky as he said that. The TIEs began to shoot at us. Hera came over to us.

  "I will take over and fly us to the rebel base," she said. Then she pulled out a com. "This is Ghost to Rebel Base. We're coming in hot."

  "Copy that, Ghost. I'll send Cells 1-3 to help," a voice replied. Hera nodded and walked over to the Ghost. "Starbird, I've taken over!"

  "Copy that. Starbird out," Yemen replied. He stopped flying the ship and turned to me. He sighed and I sighed as well. "Another mess."

  "You said it," I replied. We laughed nervously. Ezra called over to the Starbird.

  "We have five more TIEs closing in!" he shouted. I sighed and manned one of the guns on Yemen's ship.

  "Are the others here?" I asked. Just then, the other members manned other guns.

  "Four more TIEs! Sheesh, where do they get all the TIEs?" Ezra asked over the com.

  "I do not know!" Ahsoka replied. We shot at the TIEs. "If those other rebel cells do not come quickly, we will become ghosts!" Just then, three ships showed up. They shot the last three TIEs down. Then they escorted us to their base. When we got there, the crew showed us around.

  "No one is going to go anywhere out of base without at least one rebel cell with them!" a young man barked. He turned to us. "Cell 10, who are you? Cell 9, why weren't you here?"

  "We went to pick up Cell 10," Hera told him. "They are Jedi."

  "Lovely!" the man cried. "I'm the leader of Cell 2. My name is Tavian."

  "I am Jedi Knight Yuma Salan."

  "I am Jedi Master Yemen Slavka."

  "I am Jedi Knight Naomi Salan."

  "I am Luke Skywalker."

  "I am Ahsoka Tano."

  "I am Tolia Zephriam."

  "I am Esther Zephriam."

  "I am Ezra Bridger."

  "I am Kanan Jarrus."

  "Nice to meet Cell 10," Tavian said, shaking all of our hands. He stopped at Kanan and Ezra. "Your Padawan may be the Chosen One."

  "I know," Kanan replied. He put his hand on Ezra's shoulder. Ezra looked up at his Master and smiled. Tavian showed us around. The crew walked with us. Then a man looked at the Ghost crew. "You," Kanan growled.

  "Hello," he said.

  "Lando Calrissian," Ezra growled.

  "What is up with all the hate? I thought we were friends," he said.

  "Friends? I don't like you, Calrissian. Sabine might, but I don't. And neither does Kanan, Hera, Zeb, or Chopper. Go away," Ezra growled.

  "Ezra," Kanan warned. Ezra calmed down.

  "It's okay, Kanan. He's fine," Lando told him. Kanan guided us away from him. Bye, Calrissian, I thought.