Meeting the Inquisitor

Yuma's Point of View:

  I walked into the Starbird. I realized that everyone else followed except Ezra. I sighed and turned around. Yemen was headed to the cockpit and Ahsoka and Tolia were headed to the dining room for food (I'm guessing) with Luke and Esther not far behind. I decided to turn around to sit with Ezra, but Kanan beat me to it. The man with a green shirt, green eyes, and a brown ponytail sat on the Coruscant grass. Naomi, my mom, put her hand on my shoulder. I turned around and she told me, "Good job at training today."

  "Thank you, mom," I replied happily.

  "Let us sit on the ramp," she recommended. Nobody closed it, so we sat on the ramp and looked out to the sky. I got a sensation and looked around. It pointed me toward the sky. I narrowed my eyes.

  "Something is coming," I told her. A little bit later, a Death Star showed up.

  "They are looking for us! Go get Yemen!" Naomi cried and we ran in the ship with Kanan and Ezra not far behind. The noise got Ahsoka, Luke, Tolia, and Esther's attention. They followed us cluelessly.

  "Yemen, we need to go NOW!" Naomi shouted.

  "Copy that!" he yelled back and as we reached the cockpit, the ship got off the ground and toward space, where we could jump into hyperspace.

Unknown POV:

  "That's the ship we're looking for, boss," an Imperial officer told me. I smiled.

  "Release 5 TIE fighters. Get them in formation and blast the ship out of the sky," I replied.

  "Yes, Inquisitor," the officer replied. "5 TIE fighters, attack the ship!" I ran toward a TIE and got ready to go. They released five TIEs, one of them with me in it. I flew toward the ship as it got into space.

  "Inquisitor, we are following you," the officer from the Death Star implied. Good, I thought savagely. We are going to have prisoners. Jedi prisoners. I got the ship on the target and fired.

Yemen's POV:

  One minute, I'm relaxing in the cockpit. The next minute, I'm trying to escape TIEs. They want us dead or prisoned, I thought. Well, sometimes we don't get what we want.

  'Really?' Yuma asked through the Force. 'I'd rather not be a prisoner, thank you very much.'

  Don't worry, Padawan. We're not going to be prisoners, I thought and told her through the Force.

  'Then we'll be dead,' Naomi told me.

  No we won't.

  'Alright. I trust you, Captain, but don't let us down,' she growled.

  'Sheesh, guys. Trust him. I do,' Luke thought.

  '*sigh*' Ahsoka thought. There was a pause.

  "Calculating coordinates to hyperspace!" I yelled.

  "Could you do it a little faster?" Kanan asked.

  "Could you blow up more TIEs?" I asked him. He sighed, but couldn't retort because he knew I was right.

  "Jumping into hyperspace!" I yelled. Then we jumped. And the Death Star couldn't follow us.

Inquisitor's POV:

  "Dang it!" I hissed angrily. The ship was in my grasp, but they jumped to hyperspace.