Chapter 14

*Isabela Pov*

It has been 1 month since Avilla disappeared. Our family was about to face the fact that she might disappear forever.

"Isabela," Mirabel said as she wiped my tears away.

We've been staying with Mirabel's friends' house and now me and Mirabel shared a room.

"I miss her Mira," I softly cried.

" I should have hold on to her that time," I hugged her. "I'm thankful she saved you but it still hurts,"

"Maybe we need more time to wait for her," Mirabel sadly smiled, " Do you remember when we fought because of rat that entered your room?"

I nodded.

"She told me maybe you needed time for yourself and compare it with the flans," she sighed.

"I know that because I was there," I admitted smiling.

"I was about to take a coffee because you disrupted my sleep and I need something to get me through the day... and I heard you both talking." I paused

"I never been seen in my life until that day," I tighten my hug.

"I know, sometimes she just tell you what you needed to hear...no filters at all," Mirabel rubbed my back chuckling softly.

"Don't worry Isa she will return. Camillo said so... she loves you to much to leave you." She patted my back until I fell asleep but not before hearing Mirabel talking to the air.

"Come back Avilla, Isabela missed you so much and I can't bear it to see her so broken. Please come back, our sister and Isa's partner that we love."

•-•-•-

It was day again, me and Mirabel tried to pair up Dolores with Mariano. Our engagement has long been broken and as Avilla said we all deserve to be selfish sometimes.

"Dolores, I see you," Mariano said which Dolores responded "And I hear you," I high-fived Mirabel.

We were happy for them and it is a mission success. Our home is almost completed and only finishing touches are missing.

I glanced at our photo together. "I miss you Mi amor," I kissed the photo before planting different variety of cactus.

It was almost noon when a commotion was heard. A hooded tourist arrived on Encanto. Who moved in a straight path to our home.

We lined up to welcome them. Curious as to why they decided to directly come here without roaming the town.

We saw them approach and the physical physique based on the silhouette is a bit weird.

It has a small stature for a man and too lean and curvy for a boy. The tourist is mounted on a wild black horse, they then dismount in front of our house.

They are wearing a hooded coat so their face is hidden, their white longsleeve is a bit big for their body but it somehow suits them and it was paired with dress pants and shoes.

"Welcome to Familia Madrigal and our Encanto," Abuela greeted them.

"May you enjoy your stay here," Mirabel and mami added.

Camillo then mentioned our house. "We are still in the middle of repairing."

"If you are needing of our gifts sorry but it is not applicable at the moment," I finished as the family nodded.

The tourist shifted and spoke. "I don't particularly care for the gift, Mi flor,"

"Ugh?! Mi flor?," I scoffed at the audacity of the tourist. "Sorry, but I'm not available, try other people instead," I suggested.