chapter 0,cave arch part 3

"Going Back to the nemesis"

~{Third person pov}~

Eli taked david zack and jason to the Energon, They had to eat it raw and chew it but it was enought to fill their tanks.

After that Eli taked charge, David seemed to be the stronger vehicon there and jason had a good sense in direction, being the one that guided himself and zack to where david and eli where so Eli maked them scout the Cave and bring any energon back with the energon finder, they maked a makeshift base of sorts, it really was just a safe area where the cave was most stable.

Zack and eli checked over their fellow Clones and eachother, repairing The minimum damage all of them got if they had any.

Once they had all the energon stored in their safe zone was when they decided they needed to find hight ground and try to contact the nemesis again, As them being underground stopped them from comming soundwave for help.

The found a tiny crack to the ourside, Sadly, if they tried to Break thought there the wall of boulders would fall down on them, so their best hope was to Stay on the edge and as close to the Hole in the Wall of boulders that let some of the Morning Light shine brightly nside the dark cave, zack was the one comming the nemesis, His Comlink being the only one that worked, david's was broken due to the impact on a certain boulder and jason's,somehow, did not have the nemesis as a contact.

Of course eli's comlink was funtional but he had turned it off before The cave collapsed on itself and couldn't Turn it back on thanks to the Metals in the cave Interferiating with it and not letting it turn on.

So there was zack, waiting for someone they waited inpantently, david was pacing around the cave room and jason was giving out stupid ideas "what if we just blow the wall off and we Run away before it-" he was cut off by Eli putting his hand on his mask, It was obvius Jason was panicking, the poor vehicon received a Pat on the back "well be fine, we have energon and Zack's got a signal, Just wait, They'll pick up the call" the eradicon instructed,jason Nodded and David sighned, sitting down so he would stop wasting energon.

Soon jason sitted by David and they quickly started up a conversation, Eli went to zack"I.. don't think they'll answer" the vehicon said anxiously, he recieved a pat on the head "we will, its just a matter of waiting and being patient, Just hang on, Well be out of here in no time i promise"the eradicon said camly, soothing the Vehicon, zack nodded and eli climbed back down to where the other two were sitting at.

"Well be fine, is not like well starve to death, We have enought energon to last us a mega cycle, Just don't be glitches and well Be taking a warm oil bath in the nemesis before you notice it" the eradicon said, the energon part was a lie, it would only last them a 7 solar cycles at most, but he said it to calm his friends nerves.

Before they knew it Jason had his helm on Eli's Shoulder while david was on his lap, the eradicon Patting Soothingly jason's back and david's head, both were fast asleep and didn't notice Zack talking trought his comlink.

Zack sitted down besides the eradicon and Vehicos "what did they said?" Asked the eradicon "that they'll get us back to the nemesis tommorow, and something about the Energon still being intact and mineable" the eradicon Patted his lap lightly, his left arm,wing and shoulder was aleady being used as a pillow & blankets by jason, wich was resting his Helm on his Shoulder, Eli holsing him by the middle so he wouldn't fall off if he moved, David was using the fact jason's Legs were one above other and pointing to the right, letting him rest his helm in jason's lap while his back was wamr nad protected by jason's legs, Eli's long wings and jason being as close as he could be to eli was what made david Curl up into a ball,facing the wall, the warm of Eli's wing and Jason's legs enought to keep hims asleep no matter what, Jason was also enjoying this a lot, as The warm david gave to his legs and eli's body keep him asleep exactly like David, it was like a group of cheetas Warming eachother up so neither of them were cold.