05. P-Please save me.

Warning:- Sexual Harrasment

Jimin quickly tensed when he heard the girl his leaving him here with the officer who just cruelly beaten the guards who knows, maybe he will beat me too. As the thought came in his mind he quickly runs in the truck and sat in one of the corner curling his small figure so, no one can see him. He saw how remaining people ran away from the truck, but he remained there, he doesn't know what he should do, should he ran too? But where the hell he will go? He don't have any place to stay, he have nothing, he cried thinking about how in just 3-4 days his life turned upside down. He didn't notice how someone jumped in the truck, he heart thumps in his chest when he felt a tight grip on his arms, he looks up just to find a man in the same dress just like the guards who kidnapped them.

His soul shivered when he makes a eye contact with the guard.

The man is looking at him with ugly smirk in his face, he harshly gripped Jimin's chin, Jimin tried to pushed his away from his face but the man tighten his grip digging his nails in Jimin's soft cheeks making him whimper.

"L- Leave m-me." Jimin cried backing away trying to be free the man's grip.

"They all ran away." The man whispered as he is telling some secret. "Just because of that stupid girl." The man gritted his teeth squeezing Jimin's cheeks. "But we can't do anything now can we?" The man caressing Jimin's cheeks with his fingers, Jimin turned his face feeling disgusted by the man's touch. "Let's make a deal hmm?" He moved towards Jimin's face who shooked his head, he is feeling suffocating because of this man.

"N-NO-" Jimin tried to scream but the man covered his mouth with his hand stopping him from letting out any voice.

"You bitch." The man slapped him harshly making him fall, the man hovers above him, trying to remove his pink sweater which is gifted by his noona goosebumps arises on his body.

No this is not happening with him! It's just a bad dream.

Jimin wiggles in the man's hold and tried to free himself.

'You have to be strong, be strong for your parents.'

Jimin remembered that girls words, the man is about to remove his sweater that's when he bit the man's arm harshly making him scream.

Alarming someone out there, who almost forgot about the person in the truck.

Jimin quickly stood up as he tried to run away but the man gripped his leg making him fall from the truck to the ground, he was quick to place his hands on the floor so it doesn't hurt his face.

"Ahh." Jimin screamed when he fell on the floor hurting his knees badly in the process, he sobbed cursing his life, he looked back and his eyes widened in fear the man is coming for him, somehow he stood up balancing himself, he just took two steps looking down at the floor and crashed into something hard, he was about to fell again but two strong arms held him gently.

He looked up just to see the taller handsome officer who is beating those bad guards, he is looking at him Worriedly.

He cried in relief clutching on the officer's uniform shirt, as he tried to say something but nothing came out of his mouth. He is clutching on the officers uniform as his life depends on it. "P-Please s-save me." He said hiding his face in the officer's buffy chest whose eye's widened at Jimin's actions.

Jimin is so lost that didn't noticed how the officers heart beating in his chest wildly for some unknown reason.

The officers alerted when he heard some voices, he averted his gaze towards the truck, just to find the guard is trying to run away from there. He left Jimin who cried at the Lost of the touch. "P-Please don't l-leave m-me." Jimin cried again clutching tightly on the officer's shirt not ready to let go the officer.

"Just wait for a second... Ok? I will be back." That officer said assuringly, trying to remove Jimin's hand's from his shirt, but Jimin shooked his head in denial making pleading eyes towards the officer making his heart melt. "Please try to understand, I have to get him, it's very important."

"P-Please." Jimin sobbed tightening his grip on the officers shirt who is looking at him with so much concern, but he can't let the criminal get away easily.

"Ok, you should-" His was about to say something but his words cuts off by another voice.

"Officer Jeon... Do you need any help here?" Jungkook averted his gaze just to see another officer standing there looking at him with a snirk plastered on his face though he changed his expressions before Jeon looks at him.

Jeon cleared his throat, he was about to ask the other officer to take Jimin but then he noticed how the smaller is shivering in his arms, he unconsciously tighten his grip on the smaller's body, these action didn't go unnoticed by the other officer whose lips curves up in a little smile but he was quick to change his expressions.

"One guard just ran away from here and I don't think he would have gone that far, you should go catch him." His voice is tight holding authority, not the voice Jimin heard just few minutes ago, the officer nodded then left from there bowing to Jeon.

"Let's go to the hospital." He said to Jimin softly who immediately shooked his head in denial. "We have to go hospital, you are injured." The officer said concerned looking at Jimin's State who is looking lifeless, that's when he noticed those marks on Jimin's face. He swore he felt a ugly squeeze in his chest.

"Your name?" He asked picking him up in his arms.

"J- Jimin..." He heard Jimin mumbled on his chest.

To be Continued.

How is it?

I hope you all like this chapter.🙂
Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨