26. Ethereal Beauty.

Jungkook walked back and forth in his room dialing the numbers in his phone again and again.

He is very mad right now, he just wanted to kill Jin and Hoseok, how can they reject his calls and Jungkook is sure that they took Jimin's phone so, he can't disturb them, yes he knows that he was disturbing them by calling in every half an hour but it's not his fault, he is just worried for his husband, is it wrong? Jungkook huffed as he called on Jimin's phone again, but it's still off.

He will never ever send Jimin with them, it was a grave to send him with them. He wanted to go and get Jimin with himself but Namjoon scolded him to do so. Is he being overprotective?

If yes, then he didn't give two fucks. Jimin is his husband and It's his right to be overprotective, besides Jimin is still uncomfortable around others.

Now it's getting late and his father has been asking for Jimin if he is ready or not because the party is about to start and they are still not here. He have to get ready, but here he is still in sweat pants and t-shirt. He knows he shouldn't waste time and get ready but he can't help himself when it comes to Jimin, He never felt this way before and he knew what's the new feeling taking place in his heart, he knew it very well.

His trance of through cuts of by the ringtone coming from his phone. He immediately picked up when he saw the caller id.

"Jimin.. are you okay? Where are you? I will come to get you." He asked in one breath then he frowned when he heard a chuckles from the other side. He cursed under his breath.

"Aww, bunny is worried for his baby chick." Jin said from the other side as he and Hoseok burst into a fit laughter.

Jungkook isn't in a good mood, he gritted his teeth. "Where's is Jimin?" Jungkook asked in a angry tone but then again he heard them laughing.

"Come out of your house and get your baby chick." Jin hang up the phone. Not wasting any time he walked out of the room to get Jimin he looked around to see if someone is there, but there's no one, maybe they are getting ready for the party, he walked out of the house, he found Hoseok is on the car and Jin is taking out some stuff from his car trunk.

He frowned. "Where's Jimin?" He asked as he looked around but didn't found Jimin. Jin looked at the car then smirked and saw Jimin's shoes peeking from the other side as he is hiding for some reason. Jungkook followed his gaze and saw Jimin's shoes, he walked another side.

The world is stopped for Jungkook when his eyes landed on the boy.

The only word came in his mind is 'Ethereal'.

Park Jimin

His heart skips a beat, how can the boy is so beautiful.

Is he real?

Jungkook eyes roaming around at his figure, he is so mesmerized by the beauty infront of him.