24. 'J' on the necklace.

"I will be back soon... Don't get out of the room, okay." Jungkook said looking at the boy who is sitting on the sofa, looking down at his lap and playing with his long sleeves. Jimin nodded.

"I-I am s-sorry for m-messing up everything." Jimin said in a little voice, biting his lips, still looking down at his lap.

Jungkook sat beside him, he lifted the boy's head, Jimin looked at him with teary eyes. The officer sighed. "It's not your fault Jimin." Jungkook said caressing his cheeks.

"Why are you fighting with your family for me?" Jimin sniffed as he leaned to his touch.

"I can't let them insult you, they have to understand that you are my husband and It's not because of you Jimin." Jungkook patted his cheeks and smiled at him. "I am going out, do you want anything... Um, maybe cheese pizza?" Jungkook said acting like he is thinking something. Jimin's mouth watered hearing it. He eagerly nodded his head.

Jungkook left him saying that don't go out of the room, it's been an hour and he is sitting silently, he is bored but he can't do anything can he? He was thinking about his life but got startled hearing a loud bang on the door.

And the door opened from outside.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"So, you are telling me that, the bracelet we found in the car. 16 years ago it's delivered in Busan." Jungkook said playing with the bracelet in his hands, it's old silver bracelet in which J letter engraved beautifully with gold. He observed it very keenly.

Yoongi sighed placing some files in the table. "I thought we are very near solving this case, but every time we got any clue, it gets more complicated."

"I don't care how much time it takes, I want that bastard to be punished for his sins and I will do anything to get him." Jungkook's gritted his teeth, his eyes darkened as he remembered how some bastard ran away after hitting his sister from car, he left her bleed to death.
He can't forget it.

"We will do anything." Yoongi said assuring the younger. "So, what's your family reaction after the news." Yoongi asked turning the topic.

Jungkook chuckled. "Dad is like some Dracula is out for a hunt." Jungkook said as they both laughed. "Mom is still shocked and Yu-ri don't seem to care what's happening in the world." Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Jungkook." Yoongi looked serious and Jungkook gave him his Full attention. "I know you married that boy in a rush and we both know why you married him, now he is your responsibility, treat him well, I know you're responsible man and I also know you don't believe in anyone easily, but this boy is something." Yoongi said to the younger who is lost in his thoughts while playing with the bracelet.

"It's Jimin..." He said subconsciously looking somewhere else.

Yoongi smirked. He cleared his throat loudly to bought him back from his thoughts.

"I m-mean his name is Jimin and yeah I will take good care of him." Jungkook shuttered, a wave of heat rushed through his back of neck and cheeks making him flustered.

Yoongi is enjoying it too much, it's first time him seeing the younger like this, it's too much fun. "Good."

Jungkook left Yoongi's office after realising he took so much time in the office, on the way to home he didn't forget to bought pizza and chocolates for certain someone who maybe getting bored in the room alone, he was so eager to get home.