Reborn Evil Mother-in-law

Description
It wasn’t until after her death that Shen Xin Yan knew that she was actually the evil mother-in-law in the play, and she was destined to die.

Spoiler

This is the story of a woman who goes back in time and tries to repair everything that went wrong in the past.
I particularly liked the subtle relationship between MC and her son, which I found quite realistic. She hates him, but also loves him, she knows that the child him is innocent but she can't act like nothing happened and love him like in the past life. She blames him but she also knows that a relationship is formed by two persons and she also can't escape the blame for this failed relationship.. In the end she is also human..
She realise her errors n try to fix it... I dislike how in her first life she only have her son ChengLin in her eyes n mind n become main focus of her life n she ignore other peoples like her husband daughter other relatives n her maids... So basically she didn't raise her son not bcoz she didn't want to but her father-in-law want make him heir (since his uncle Duke passed away) so he educate ChengLin himself so as he grown up he become distant from his other relatives n in my opinion he grown up without proper education about responsibility other stuffs from his parents so he only knows how to be a successful career person n how to snatch what he wants n his not a person who can be flexible like his own Father like how his father can bend n stretch n his father is not a useless person as everyone thinks... He is emperor's secret spy living as Dandy so he can be unnoticed by enemies...
Btw ChengLin achive everything in life bcoz of his Father made an agreement with emperor so if something happens to father .. ChengLin can be a pillar for his mother n sister n other relatives but ChengLin didn't realise this fact in his first life... N about his first life wife Zhou WanNing she can be described as ignorant love brain person... A simpleton who is ignorant about reality n only wants her own happiness n a weak woman who can only cry when she faced any difficult situation... Well it's not her fault that she become like this.. her family is the one who didn't educate her well like ChengLin... So she grown up being pampered n loved... So she's not educated as typical ancient woman who can handle household management n inner palace scheming etc etc ..

Well it's good novel .. FL also fix her errors n move on to live...
It's just FL can't face her former daughter-in-law n her family in this life as level-headed...
N past life failure is everyone's fault coz FL didn't try to communicate with her son only pester him n her life focus was her son n she was obsessed with his life so he find her annoying n others also add fuel so everything messed up... Through those who add fuel didn't get their happily ever after after doing this...
N Wei ChengLin Zhou WanNing Murong Tao were not educated well about family responsibilities etc by their families so they did what they thought was right... N it become disaster for others..