RAISING BOSS'S TWINS AFTER TRANSMIGRATION

Su Luo woke up to a pair of twins gathering around her bed joyfully calling her “Mommy!”

She had been single for more than twenty years now, how did she end up with children? What was going on?

Gu Zhan’s eyes were red as he said furiously. “Su Luo! You’re too much! You can dislike me all you want, fine, but you’re disowning your own children?

Su Luo, who suddenly became a b*tch. “Hey mister, I have plenty of questions myself!”

The two little ones cautiously tugged Su Luo’s sleeve as they said. “Mommy, we will be good children, please don’t disown us?”

Gu Zhan looked aggrieved. “Luoluo~”

Su Luo eyed the two poor little things and thought. “Alright then, I can become a mother without any pain. Plus, I have a handsome husband to boot. No harm done.”

[Character setting] Suo Luo: A scheming, cute money lover. Good at cooking and fighting. Have an unfriendly character. Gu Zhan: devoted, outwardly domineering, but a softie inside.

120 Chapters

This story is not much complicated n fill with fluffy moments...
FL got transmigrated into novel n with same name n face n she took over the body of blindly in love FL who is so foolish naive that she believed every bullshit people tell...
Well ML is insecure bcoz of his original wife's behaviour but FL worked hard to mend their relationship n become a happy family...
ML is not any typical cold poker face ML.. he is gentle kind considerate n thoughtful one... Who is always there for his loved ones...
FL in her POV's admit that she is a thief but it's not that she wanted to... but now that she become her so she'll make those relationships her own n original FL of this story was a love brain who only has her love in her eyes n she do love her kids with ML but her first priority is always that jerk original ML of this story is a jerk... So FL earned her beloved ones love with her hard work n she can't just say that I'm not the original so I don't give a damn .. she mend original FL's every stained relationship with her actions n since she took over this body n inherit her memories she feels awful about this original FL n in the end of this story she'll give hints with her real behaviour so her parents will question FL n she'll answer everything n parents also understand their daughters temperament so they didn't blame her n mourn for their daughter n also welcome this new daughter who is smart kind n knows how to be grateful n doesn't take anyone's kindness for granted like their daughter... ML also accept this FL coz she become his only salvation.. well when she transmigrated ML is on his limits for his love n everything about it so with FL's care n hard work he start to trust her n also come to love her .. n FL also told her best friend about her not being the original FL.. but she didn't say anyone about her being transmigrated into a novel she only said that one day when she opened her eyes she become another version of herself.. well FL have the same name n face body build it's just different personalities n different occupation...
N as for villain it's the original ML n mini villain is ML's family frnd who is also his admirer but she did turned a new leaf...

It's a good novel n u can find it on freewebnovel site or webnovel app..