The Villainess's Dark Side

Description:
When she finally understood, she was already too late. The protagonists had already fallen in love with each other and planned for a marriage. Maybe she was still lucky though, for she narrowly avoided a situation of certain death. A long, painful and agonizing death. However, she couldn’t let this be. There was inside her a growing anger that had yet to disappear. She had yet to vent. It was a need. One that may lead her to death’s door too, but if she died by this person’s hands, certainly, it would be in a quicker way.

She just never thought that his revenge would come in the form he chose to give it. He was quite a… bewildering man.

It's a short SMUT romance novel with prologue 14 chapters epilogue n 4 extra chapters total 19 chapters...

Well in ancient transmigrated stories ML always have a Villainess guarding other woman...
So this story is about that Villainess's POV.. like how oriML never voice out his opinion about their arranged marriage and now that transmigrated modern oriFL come here, she become an unique existence to oriML, so he did everything to get her and his fiance the Villainess urf FL become a connon fodder who help oriML, oriFL to strengthen their relationship with her usual troubles...
So in this story FL the Villainess was reborn after a miserable dead and she got knowledge about this novel thing, also about this transmigrated modern oriFL so she become angry coz As an ancient woman they were taught many things to become ladylike, proper mistress of the family
So when oriML and 2nd ML did not acknowledging their value and find it unnecessary, bothersome made her feel like what's so special about that transmigrated modern oriFL who use her modern society knowledge and become unique for everyone... And FL urf the Villainess become hinder in their relationship...
Well as a noble miss her destiny was already decided by her parents since her birth so she has to learn everything, proper education to become a good wife and mother and Abide by ancient laws set for woman.. so she was taught that oriML will be her husband when she become adult and as they have unofficial marriage contract, she will definitely learn everything to become a capable Wangfei and as future empress to be..
OriML never said any rejection about their marriage and he give her gifts prepared by his mother the empress And empress is her relative (FL's paternal aunt), FL urf the Villainess is priminister's daughter who knows her role well so she obey them properly.. but her hard work never impress oriML, after he start his affair with oriFL... he also become impatient with FL,
FL never harmed oriFL, it's just she hated her so she always pick a fight or humiliate her verbally so when oriML oriFL got married oriML wanted to get revenge on FL so he send her to another country as peace treaty bride of that country's crown prince who is a pervert and he tortured FL also humiliate her and shared her with other guys, did many things to her and after some months he also killed her...
FL got reborn to the day of her unofficial marriage contract cancellation day...

Btw in her past life her family try to get revenge for FL, also for humiliating their MuRong clan but oriML got rid of them so after she returned she was really angry with her knowledge about this novel thing, transmigrated modern oriFL and oriML but she didn't get revenge coz she is already exhausted by everything, also didn't want to harm her own clan with her revenge so she endure it but she did attend their wedding in jungle which is obviously oriFL's idea (destination wedding),
there she become furious with 2nd ML bcoz he is the one who introduced oriML to oriFL so she got her revenge on him, she also decided that her doing this will make 2nd ML furious, he'll definitely kill her so she choose her own death in ML's hand and she already accepted her fate, knows that oriML will send her as peace treaty bride, she wanted to die in 2nd ML's hand coz he'll give her a quick death and wouldn't humiliate or torture her as that her past life husband, this will also save her clan from oriML's petty revenge...
But 2nd ML urf ML didn't follow her plan and he got married to her, everything start from that point on..
With time he try to get revenge on FL for humiliating him but he slowly start to understand her anger, he also feel that oriML his best friend and oriFL his friend somewhat wronged FL... His thinking is biased bcoz of his friendship and prejudice, So he feel that oriML oriFL were wrong in this matter, especially oriML coz he didn't voice out his intentions from the beginning otherwise it'll complicate his political relationship with his uncle's clan urf prime minister, which is not good so in the end FL got wronged by this whole thing...

And in border village he meet his predestined transmigrated modern FL but as he was married n already thinking about FL,
he was not seduced by this predestined transmigrated modern FL but she did become his subordinate as military advisor and warrior...
Many things happen, FL ML strengthen their relationship with hardship and FL also gain her self-confidence which was crushed by transmigrated modern oriFL and other FL..
Well FL's thinking become somehow twisted n also she become depressed but she did heal but it took time to gain self confidence...