Tangled Ever After

Once upon a time...

This is the story of how my life ended...

Y/n...

I'm kidding! It was the happiest day of my life. Our wedding day. The biggest shindig to hit the kingdom in forever! And everyone was dying to catch a glimpse of me - us! I meant us!

Everything was perfect. Just like I dreamed it'd be.

Yeah. Everything was perfect.

It was a magical day. And everything went just as we planned.

Well...almost.

-

Hook Hand gently played the notes on the piano, smiling whimsically as he turned to watch Maximus strut down the aisle with the rings on a pillow in his mouth. On his head, Pascal threw flowers onto the carpet, changing colors to match the flowers from purple, to white, to purple, to yellow. One of the yellow stuck itself to Max's nose. Annoyed, he blew it off.

One of the little girls in braids gasped as she looked down the aisle. Her family did the same, then the rest of the kingdom, including the thugs, Vladimir knocking a guy over with his huge horns.

 Her family did the same, then the rest of the kingdom, including the thugs, Vladimir knocking a guy over with his huge horns

[Outfits]

[Eugene's Outfit]

[Eugene's Outfit]

Y/n, surrounded by a beautiful heavenly light, grasped onto her bouquet as Richie's, standing on the alter, face melted into a smile when he saw how excited she was.

Hook Hand threw a huge axe at the thug with the accordion. In shock, he began to play the wedding march.

Y/n took Eugene's arm, letting him walk her down the aisle, lighting up even more the closer she got to Richie.

"Wow," the priest sighed.

"Wow," Richie agreed.

"Wooow," the drunk thug on the alert commented, Richie smacking him away. That was his Y/n.

Y/n let go of his arm and stepped up by Richie, still grinning. Once they were facing each other, the priest began. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the joining of Y/N and Richard in marriage..."