The beginning

,,Mom I'm home"
Nothing.
,, Mom ? Hello are you home"
I go in the kitchen and see my mother sitting on the table. She looks like she saw a ghost.
,, Hey mom are you all right you look pale like you saw a ghost" I say worried. Something don't fell right.

Finally she looks at me. She looks at me like I'm a stranger to her.

,, Mom?"

She finally opens her mouth.

,,Is it true ? ... is it true Robin ?"
,,I don't know what you are talking about"

She stands up and smash her hand on the table.

I flinch.

,, Don't lie to me ! I know that you know what I mean so tell me is it true that you are ... that you are a lesbian and a witch ?"

I widen my eyes. How did she found out. The only one who knows that is ...
Alison. No she wouldn't...

I got pulled out of my mind as my mother gave me a slap in my face.

I look at her and feel my eyes tear up. Why did she slapped me ?
I'm to shocked to say something.

,, I don't recognize you anymore. Do you know what you doing to me with that ? What will our neighbors say? You humiliated me. A witch and a lesbian?! I want you to leave and to never come back ! Oh you are lucky that we have 1992 and not 1693 because today it's forbidden to burn witches. So leave and I swear to god if you ever come near me again you will be sorry ! Now leave my house !"

I start to cry. How could she say stuff like that to me. I'm still her little girl. I don't even know where I should go.

,, Mom please..."

,, Don't call me that you are not my daughter anymore. So I say it one last time. Leave. My. House. Now ! "

I can't believe what happened right know.
I take my jacket and run out. I run. I just run. I don't even know where I'm running.

After a while I stop at Alison house. I need answers.

I ring the bell.

The door opens but it's not Alison. It's her mother. She looks at me harsh.

,,Go away Robin. Alison don't wants to see you. In fact no one in Salem wants you here anymore. So go away"

Before I can speak she close the door.
I can't believe that she would do that to me. Probably the whole village knows by now what I am. I don't know what to do. I go into the woods because there is one place in Salem where I'm still welcome.

The Sanderson cottage.

...

I open my eyes. I had the dream from the worst day in my life again.

I go out of the old Sanderson bed.
I enter the main room whit the cauldron in the center of the room.

,, God morning book "

I wished the book would be awake so that we could create chaos in Salem. But the book won't open. I think the only one who could open it is Winnie but she is dead since 300 years.

I wish I could lit the candle and bring the 3 sister back but I can't ... anymore.

I look at the clock.
I need to go to school. Because when I want to leave Salem one day I need a good education and it's my last year. I take me jacket and go to the door.

I take a deep breath and prepare me for another day in my personal hell.

,, God bye book. Wish me luck. I can need it."
Oh wait I almost forgot something...
I reach over my head to the wooden bar.
There it it

I jump a little bit of joy.

,, My lucky Rattail „

Now I'm prepared for the day.
I leave the cottage and go to the worst place in Salem. My school. I just hope that everyone leave my alone.

...after school...

I need to hurry because I don't want to meat ice and his asshole of friend of him. I probably should take the shortcut trough some alleys .

I rush from one alley to another and I try to stay in the shadows. I just need to turn right one last time and than I'm almost by the woods.

I turn right and bump into ice and his friend.

,,Shit !"

,, oh Ernie look the freak wants to play again" Jay says.

,, Dude i told you it's not Ernie. My name is Ice remember !?"

,, Right Sorry Ice. So Freak do you have any money or something to smoke for us ?"

I hate these guys but I can't allow me to upset them again.

I shake my head ,, No I don't have anything for you guys. Just let me pass. "

Ice comes closer and Jay takes my arm.
,, Well when you don't have money or something to smoke you have to pay in a different way. What do you think Ice ?"

Ice smirk devilish at me

,, You are right Jay. Let's play with her... again."

Oh no please not again...

I try to get out of Jays grip but he is stronger than me.

Ice tries to kiss me but I turn my head away and see the new guy on his bike. I think his name was Max or something like that. He just stand there and looks at me.

,, Hey New guy please help me " I scream at him but when ice and Jay looked at him he just drive off.

No don't drive away.

Ice hold my head in place and kiss me.

He smells so bad and I kick him in his balls.

Jay start laughing until Ice give him a harsh look.
Before I can react his fist land into my stomach.

I cry out and for a few seconds I can't breathe.

,, Come on Ice let's have some more fun whit the Freak"

...

After there finished beating me up they leave. I think a few ribs are broken and my head hurts like hell. At least they "just" beat me up that time and haven't done more.
I needed a few moments to go back up.

I cry again.
I just want to go home.

I continue my way home...

A/N: I hope you liked it. I know the first chapter was a bit dark and short. I overworked that sharper a bit.