Will the plan work ?

-Back in the Sanderson cottage-

Ok I need to think. I need a plan. But I don't have book or the herbs I need.

„hey Robin ! Please let us down ! We're really sorry for what we did ! Please !"

Ugh they are so noisy and they cry like little babies

„ Shut Up ! I need to concentrate !"

They stop whining

Ok I have nothing what I need for a plan to succeed. I just have my anger a few weak spells and one unholy chant.

Fuck it. I'll improvise. Yes that's a good plan. Well ok it's not.

Ok my plan is to find Alison and let her pay. I want her to feel the pain she made me feel. I want her to feel hopeless and much more!

She is probably with her new „boyfriend„ Max.
Lucky me because I know where he lives.
I'll catch him and then I let Alison watch him die or I'll turn him to stone.

Ok Robin now is showtime.

-Maxs House-

I need to be careful she probably expect me to come her. It's probably a trap. I just don't care anymore. There is nothing left that she could take me.

I slowly and carefully open the backdoor and enter the kitchen. Maybe I should take a knife with me. Just in case.

I slowly walk through the kitchen and collect a knife. I sneak up the stairs and try to hear where they are. But I hear nothing. Maybe I'm lucky and Alison is back home. I enter as quietly as possible Maxs room.
He's sleeping in his bed. Well at least think it is him.

I'm beside his bedside.

Maybe I'll just stab him. It's the easiest way. I take the knife and bring it with both hand over him.
I take the knife higher into the air to gain momentum.

But then I thought hear someone whimper and hesitate for a moment.

Something isn't right.

I look to the closet where I heard the noise.
But as soon as I look back to finally stab Max...

I see that it isn't Max under the blanket. It Alison and before I can react she punched me in the stomach. Im falling to the ground and whimper for air.

The next things happens really fast.

Alison jumped out of the bed and chained me again. I struggle as hard as I can but she has her whole body weight on me.

„I'll kill you Alison. Do you hear me ? I'll kill you and your stupid little friends! I'll kill them......

But before I can finish the threat she gagged me ! I'm struggling as hard I can but nothing works.

After a few minutes I get really exhausted and stop struggling.

I breathe heavy

Damit that didn't go as planned. Why did I fail again ! Well maybe because I've never have a good plan. Oh The Sanderson would be so ashamed of me.

An tear runs down my eye.

Alison finally get of me.
I hear the closet open.
It's Max and Dani.
Dani:„ What are we doing with her now ?"

Alison:„ I'll bring her in your basement to talk with her. Don't worry before your parents are home she'll be gone"

Max:„ what are you doing with her Alison ?"

Alison:„ Don't worry I just need to talk to her and then I'll call my mother and she'll take her to a special prison"

Max and Dani nod in agreement.