Karl Jacobs - Be Mine (fluff)

january 14

you just got back from winter break and the first few days had been the worst. it always took you time to adjust to the new schedule and amount of work. these past days you wished you were still in first semester.

there were a few new people in your old classes and you got new classes with other teachers. but it was still the same boring routine.

but sometimes school can get pretty interesting.

"hey" you hear a voice cutting you off from your typing. your eyes shift from your bright screen up to the boy sitting in front of you. you didn't know his name, he was one of the new ones. "do you have any snacks?" he asked in a quiet whisper. he pointed at your lunch bag that was next to your computer.

your english class was working on a writing assignment so you were confused why he thought it would be convenient to ask you that right now. you also find it weird why he asked you for snacks taking the fact that your teacher said she didn't want any more eating in class.

"yeah" you whispered back. your brain didn't have any time to tell you why this was a bad idea. but the boy seemed nice and you liked the color of his eyes.

you took out a granola bar from your bag without thinking twice. it was cute the way he smiled in an excited way.

"thanks y/n!" he thanked you turning around to his desk quickly.

how did he know your name?

january 18

"do you like grapes?" you asked taking out your container of grapes. sometimes during lunch you weren't able to finish your lunch because you were too full or just had to work on your homework. it's been two days since karl started asking you for food in the end of the day.

"love them" he smiled sweetly at you. his eyes widened in joy when you gave him your grapes.

january 24

"do you not bring lunch?" you asked handing karl a small bag of fruit snacks.

"the lunch here is terrible y/n" karl said grabbing the bag. "thank you" he said and opened the bag. he hid the bag in his pocket when the teacher passed by. his smile dropped looking at mr. white walking to his desk.

"you're welcome" you chuckle.

"and talking about lunch when do you have it?" karl asked turning his full body towards you. he grabbed a few gummies and started eating waiting for your answer.

"fourth period" you said writing the homework assignment in your planner.

"me too. hey, wanna eat lunch with me and my friends tomorrow?" karl asked covering his mouth from the fruit snacks.

february 14

"karl" you tap his shoulder when the teacher told the class they could have the last 5 minutes of class to themselves.

"oh hey whats up" karl turned around looking at you.

"who do you think sent those flowers to me. white?" you joke. lately you've been trying to say the first thing that came up to your head just so he can keep the conversation going. he could spend the whole time talking to you and when you least know it you're in the parking lot of school.

"mhm i dunno i don't see a wife or husband on his desk" karl said looking back at the flowers on his desk. he squinted his eyes as if he knew what clues to look at. he chuckled and bent down to his backpack, you weren't sure what he was looking for so you went back to your phone checking random notifications. "this is for you" karl said taking out a box of chocolates. "i wasn't sure what you liked so i played it safe i guess" he joked.

your eyes widened looking at the red box of chocolates. it had your name written on it, you didn't know what to think. this was a huge surprise you weren't sure what to say.

you spent so much time staring down at the box that the bell went off and you were still staring down at the cute gift.

"so will i see you tomorrow?" karl said confidently getting up from his chair. he already had his backpack over his shoulder and he was just about to leave.

"what?" you asked looking at the note with your name on it.

"turn it around y/n" he grinned at you and left.

your eyes narrowed looking down at the note. you turned it around and you felt your heart throb.

thanks for the month supply of snacks!
i wasn't sure what snacks you liked so have these.
have anything in mind?
123-555-678