We're Live! Pt.2

you pushed the door of karl's bedroom open, his arms wrapping around you. karl held you close, pressing his face against the crook of your neck. he closed the door shut with his foot and kissed you lightly.

"you're so pretty" karl turned you around, wiping away a few strands of hair that were covering your face. "you're always so pretty" karl nearly whispered. even though he could feel all his blood flowing down his voice, he couldn't change his voice for every time he praised you. no feelings could ever erase all the sweetness he only had for you.

his eyes shined every time he looked at you, no matter the time or the day. although his room was pitch black, his big blue eyes seemed to get brighter than any source of light.

karl rolled his hips forward, pressing hard against you. your lips parted into a smile, watching the look of lust in karl's delicate face. karl let out deep heavy sighs while he blinked slowly. he looked at the pleasure in your face with half lidded eyes. he grunted as soon as you moved against him.

"you don't have to do that karl" you said sweetly, kissing his open mouth. "fuck me in the dark" you said in a hushed voice in his ear.

"but i won't get to see you" he pouted, his hand hand hovering over the light switch.

"you have ears, yeah?" you teased, tilting your head to the side looking at him with the kind of look that makes him weak.

"i'm never gonna get enough of you sweetheart" karl moved his hand from the light switch, and held your chin with his thumb and index finger. he pulled down your lower lip to open up your mouth. he tilted his head, leaning in to kiss yours.

his tongue entered your mouth slowly, the round metal in the middle on his tongue brushing against your tongue. you let out a sigh of pleasure while he kissed you passionately. you were caught up with the way he kissed you that when you opened your eyes, you were laid on the bed.

"good" you smiled sweetly, licking your lips. "that just means you'll keep on coming back for more" you spoke softly, brushing the long strands of hair on the side of his head to the back of his ear. his light brown hair was your favorite thing to play with every time he was on top of you or in between your thighs.

the side of karl's mouth curved upward as he looked down at you, hypnotized. you used your hand to undo his belt while he other rubbed the hard bulge sticking out of his jeans.

"are you okay with this?" karl asked stopping your wrist from moving any forward.

"yes, i'm so okay with this Karl" you scoffed spreading your legs apart even further. it was lovely how he asked for your consent even after so many times of doing it.

"wait let me get a condom" karl said breathless from your hand slipping inside his underwear, quickly crumbling. "ah fuck.." he bit his bottom lip.

"i don't think you'll need that anymore" you teased raising up your arm for your sleeve to lift up and then you flex lightly to show off the implant you got before flying over to north carolina. (This is a type of birth control)

"what? why didnt you tell me" karl said running his tongue along his teeth. his shiny tongue piercing moving with it. you could never thank his chat enough for making a tongue piercing one of his sub goals. sometimes chat can be likable.

"it was supposed to be a surprise but you're like a cat in heat sometimes" you said ruffling his fluffy hair with your fingers. you closed your eyes and let out soft moans once his fingers found your clit. he rubbed circles around your clit as he slide down your underwear and jeans. "i mean— all the time" you bit down on your lip holding back a moan.

"i've been dying to feel you" karl breathed out once he got your pants down. he set in between your legs and gently teased your entrance. he bit his lip, his eyes turning dark. "oh, i'll fuck you so good now" he said with softness.

you nodded eagerly with a smile, holding the side of his neck. he slowly pushed himself inside you, making you flinch slightly. no matter how used to you are to this, he never fails to surprise you. your back arched as he began to thrust in and out of you. he held your thighs, pushing them down lightly for a better angle.

karl ran his tongue along your neck, the metal on his tongue pressing against your neck tightly. your held onto his back tightly, rolling your hips upward matching his rhythm.

your eyes slowly rolled to the back of your head as you pinned your head against his mattress. you heard the sweet little praises coming from his sweet lips. all the things he said were so nice and endearing while he made love to you.

he rocked his hips back and forth, getting deeper and deeper withe every thrust. you moaned sharply, your body twitching underneath him. even though you felt vulnerable underneath him he always made sure to make you feel beautiful and comfortable.

"turn around for me darling" karl jerked his head to the side for his hair to flip. he stared down at you still pushing in and out of you. karl sucked in a breath when he felt the way you clenched around him. "you're so fucking good" he moaned closing his eyes shut. his mouth hanged open getting lost in the way you squeezed him.

he then pulled out of you, and slowly flipped you over. a soft grin appeared on his face at how you raised your hips up and pressed your head down on his mattress.

your hands gripped the mattress while he pushed his hips forward. karl stood behind the bed and held your hips tightly. you moaned with every impact of his hips behind you.

"let me know if it's ever too much okay darling?" he whispered followed by a deep groan.

"i think i'll be fine" you smirked turning your head back. karl's face was pressed against your back, his lightly damped hair covering his pretty eyes.

as you turned your head back your mouth parted, letting out soft moans. gripping tightly to the sheets, you pushed your hips back following his rhythm once again.

the sound of karl's moans were muffled against the fabric of your shirt. he picked up his pace, pounding into you. he moved with a kind of force, that made the bed rock.

you reached for his face caressing his cheek which was burning up.

there was a moment he looked at you through his messy hair, keeping deep eye contact while the two of you admired the moment you were both sharing.

"i'm so close karl" you whispered.

"same" he sighed kissing the top of your head.

you both reached your climax after a few more thrusts. hearing him climax so close to you was always a reward. you were next after he overstimulated you with his fingers.

he sucked on his fingers filled with your taste while you reached your own climax.

"am i really like a cat in heat?" karl asked when you both laid on his bed with the lights still off.

you were trying to catch your breath when you turned your head to face him.

"sometimes" you flashed him an apologetic smile as you cupped his jaw. "I don't mind you using me me though" your thumb caressed his cheek while you looked at his flushed cheeks.

"You make me sound so fucked up" Karl smiled, pulling you over to him, wrapping his arms around you. "We're never going back by the way" He teased.