Karl Jacobs - I Hate You (smut)

it has been two months since you broke up with karl. out of all the times you have split up, this has definitely been the longest. you were used to it by now though the fights, the screaming, the insults, everything.

but no matter what happened, as sad as it was you would always end up together for god knows what reason.

you knew how bad and manipulative he was for you but at least he loved you like no other guy ever has. that's what mattered right?

absolutely no one has ever made you feel the way karl does. well, no one has ever made you feel on cloud 9 one day and like a piece of shit the next. your relationship was constantly on and off fighting over small things but still loving each other to the fullest. things have always been like that, sometimes it was hard to tell when it was real or not.

he cheated a lot, or that's what your friends always told you. your friends hated him, they seemed to never stop finding a way to separate you from him. it was easy for them to judge him because they didn't know him like you did.

because underneath all that you knew there was your loving karl who you wanted to spend your whole life with.

these past two months have been rough. you always wondered what karl would be up to right now or if he moved on. your mind was your worse enemy when it came to this, having all this time by yourself only made you overthink about everything.

thinking about karl going to another girls house instead of yours pained you. having in mind how desirable he was to other girls made you so insecure. karl always told you that it was all in your head, but you knew every once in a while a pretty girl was able to get her way with him.

you tried to trick your mind into thinking you didn't need him anymore, but there was never enough distracting in the world to get him off your mind.

all the hate you had for him didn't compare a bit to the love you felt for him. your feelings were so intense that it was scary to think about the day it would be truly over.

but as you waited these past two months you have been focusing on yourself and work. things were a bit brighter for you spending more time outdoors and enjoying yourself. you started taking long walks and began using that cooking book your mother gifted you for your birthday.

forgetting about the fact that karl was always there to mess you up, life was actually enjoyable now. you didn't have to depend on karl to tell you your value anymore.

but then you got the call..

ring ring ring

you were just out of the shower, drying your hair with your towel when you see your phone vibrate. you put your towel on the bed and pick up the phone to see the caller.

incoming call from don't answer..

you changed his name to remind you that picking up wouldn't be a good idea, but you did anyway.

"y/n.." karl spoke softly as soon as you answered the phone.

you had this tone memorized, he used it all the time to get you to forgive him. you knew all his stupid games but you always seemed to fall for them. every. single. time.

"y/n i know you can hear me" he repeated when he didn't get an answer from you.

you stayed silent debating weather or not to hang up the phone or keep going with whatever this is. your throat began to close battling the impulse to say something.