skephalo

I had no idea what i was doing, i wrote this at like 8 in the morning running on 4 hours of sleep.

How is your day? Hope it's going well. <3

Skeppy and Bad were finally meeting up, they were both nervous. After wanting to meet up for a while, they decided a day.  Skeppy had thought Bad was just as excited as him, but Bad was more scared than ever.  Bad was worried that Skeppy wouldn't like the way he (Bad) looked.  As soon as Skeppy texted Bad, telling him to do join a vc with him, he had to join. 

"Hi Bad! Are you excited? We meet up in two days! I got all my stuff packed already." Skeppy said, clearly excited.  "Y-Yeah I'm excited, it's just I'm more nervous than ever." "Why?" Skeppy asked, getting worried. "Well, I'm scared that you won't like me in real life and that you will regret your choices on meeting me..." Bad admitted. "Bad, really? You're my best friend! I've been wanting to meet you forever! And plus, you're really handsome so I won't regret it." Skeppy said, trying to lighten the mood, which was working. It made Bad giggle a bit. Bad felt better already. "Well, I'm gonna finish packing. Bye Bad!" "Bye Skeppy, Love you!" "Love you to Bad." Those two words made Skeppy and Bad's heart flutter even though they both knew that they probably both meant as a friend way. But Skeppy wish it was more than just friends. Something specific like, Lovers? Let's just see.

2DAYS LATER THE MEET UPP :D

Bad and Skeppy both live in Florida, I searched it up. It may not be accurate but, come on this is a fan fiction ANYTHING can happen in a fanfic 😈. SO, for this sake, they both live in Florida.

Bad was in his bed. Red pajama pants on and a band T-shirt. His glasses were on his nightstand. Rat curled up next to him. Bad heard a ping on his phone. It was Skeppy! 

Texts>

Skeppy> Hi bad, im driving, only two hrs away now :)

Bad> Good! But Skeppy, you have to learn to use better grammar. -_-

Skeppy> I cant 

Bad> Why?

Skeppy> Then i wuld not get 2 tlk 2 u more and u wuld reply fster

Bad> Aw, Skeppy. Fine, you can text like that then. :)

Skeppy> yay, im close now 

BAd was getting more nervous. 

TWO HOURS PASS

Bad heard a knock on his door, his ran downstairs opened the door looked around but couldn't see anyone. But he looked down and saw...

SHOULD I MAKE PART TWO? Ofcours I am. Nobody even comments anyway so Yeah i am. I give you guys what you wnt -_-. Stay hydrated and eat!