🖤32: ᴜᴘᴘᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴏɴ's ғᴏᴜʀ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪᴠᴇ🖤

Kokushibo's body tenses as a recognizable sensation sweeps over his huge frame, prompting him to groan in irritation and rise up while still holding his daughter. "Muichiro. Tanjiro." The two teenagers divert their gaze to their father, who is looking down at Mabel, who is resting in his arms. "Prepare yourselves." He informs them while purposely using a deep, commanding voice. As Kokushibo exits the room with the little child, their faces alter in recognition of what he was attempting to say. From the corner of his eye, Tanjiro glances at Muichiro before turning to face the entrance as a smell touches his nose. "A strong demon is trying to hide their presence. He's on his way." Before Muichiro can take a deep breath, The Kamado informs him. The door suddenly swings open, and the fourteen-year-old charges in brandishing his sword and activating his fourth form of mist breathing without pausing. Looking above, Muichiro notices the upper moon hanging to the ceiling and pleading at them not to abuse him. Tanjiro grunts as he pulls out his new sword, Yoriichi's former sword, to prepare for the next attack.

      He uses his sun breathing to stab the ceiling, creating a searing aura around the hole. He knows Kokushibo most certainly brought Mabel to safety, and Akaza may be with him this time, transporting citizens to safety. He hasn't seen Yoriichi or Sumiyoshi for a few hours, though, and he can't help but wonder if they're alright wherever they are. However, he is also bothered by another issue. There was a weird aroma that was around Mabel just before his father departed with his younger sister; he couldn't place it precisely, but it was familiar. Although it was familiar, the fragrance was not pleasant. He knows Kokushibo had an uneasy feeling about her as well. Who knows, maybe once he left he already knew what was wrong with her. Muichiro and Tanjiro are both compelled to find out what was happening.

      "Nezuko, don't transform here!" Tanjiro shouts at his sister, who was progressively converting into the same form when she was in the red light district. As he steps back, he feels chills go down his body as he watches his adopted brother hack the demon's head off. He understands that this is not the end. Although he hasn't personally experienced it, he knows better than to be unprepared after hearing his father say that things like this may happen. As more odors entered his nostrils, his body tensed. The demon's headless body began to sprout another head, and its severed head began to sprout a new body. There are currently two distinct demons. Tanjiro sprints at the one behind Muichiro, lifting his sword to attack just as Muichiro did to the second demon in front of him. When the demon raises what appears to be a massive leaf, it ultimately smashes the pillar through the wall in a separate area of the village. Tanjiro and Nezuko were unable to accept it. Their own own sibling was shot through buildings!

      Muichiro's heartbeat quickens as he rushes back towards the building where his family is. Although he could see it approaching, his body was too sluggish to react. Perhaps he should have requested his father for further training along with his siblings, but he didn't. But that was his own fault. He stops as he overhears a young child screaming in fear and turns to look at the same boy, Kotetsu, as previously. He is holding a sword while his body trembles in terror and confusion. The moment the boy's chest was instantly encircled by the fish demon's broad fingers, Muichiro knew he had to intervene. He cuts the demon's arm, stands guardian-like in front of him, and kneels with his blade drawn. "You shouldn't be here; it's dangerous. Get out of here!" The mist pillar slices off the gigantic fish's head before Kotetsu has a chance to respond to what he has spoken. When he sees the demon's head start to regenerate, his brows furrow, and he lets out a deep sigh. His body stiffens as he becomes aware of another presence assaulting his senses. He sees a glass vase to his side and, without thinking twice, swings his sword and slices it in half. As the demon's body slowly starts to disintegrate next to him, sweat starts to form as he understands that the demon was actually just a demon art technique.

      His eyes widen, and he swiftly turns to face the kid. "Are you alright? Did the demon hurt you?" He kneels in front of the ten-year-old, holding the child's shoulder. The boy shakes as he begins to cry and then hugs the boy. "Thank you!" He yells, much to the displeasure of the teen. Kotetsu leaps off Muichiro and gestures in an erratic fashion. He looks towards the pillar. "Kanamori-san is also under attack!" He looks up at the partially worn pillar while shuddering, tears still streaming from his mask. "Haganezuka-san has been working constantly on the blade, so please help!" Muichiro pats his head, hoping to soothe him. He looks at the child with a softened gaze before rising to his feet. He scoops the child up despite his requests for him to be set back down and charges through the trees. Although he can hear his heart hammering in his ears, the sound of lightning doesn't cause him to halt. He whimpers a little and wonders where his father and brother are so that he might ask them for help. No, it's not for him; rather, it's for Tanjiro and perhaps Nezuko. Another head might potentially regenerate another demon if they remove it, exactly like it did previously. That would just lead to further difficulties.

      When Muichiro at last saw another swordsmith uninjured, he felt extremely relieved. Kanamori pointed the mist pillar in the direction of a large shed where Haganezuka is repairing a blade. Muichiro pauses as he senses a strong presence up ahead. He extends his arm, clutching the back of Kanamori's clothes to stop him. "Ow, what was that for?" He shouts while seated on the ground. The kid raises his head and searches the surroundings until he spots a well-known glass vase next to a shrub. "It's coming." The vase begins to tremble out of nowhere, eventually revealing a demon. "Oh, you noticed me. That must mean you're a pillar!" The demon glances at the teenager and cracks a smile. "I know there's something valuable in that shed, but it's not what that man wants." Muichiro's eyes widen as he realized what he was saying.

Oh God, he's looking for Mabel.

🖤Secrets/Extras🖤

~Kokushibo mostly doesn't fight in the beginning of fights because he likes to give his kids more experience.

~Yoriichi and Sumiyoshi weren't with the others before the battle because Yoriichi gave Mabel's aunt's journal to Sumiyoshi for him to read. When the chaos started, they stayed with Mabel while she slept soundly.

~The more time Miuchiro spent around Mabel, the more protective he became with all younger kids. 

~When Muichiro took Kotetsu's key in the manga, Muichiro ended up hitting him to give him the key. However, he never actually did here because he doesn't have the heart to hit kids. He actually just asked for the key politely, but when Kotetsu said no, he just snatched the key from his hand and walked off.

~Kokushibo didn't know that there was more than one upper moon at first until he felt Gyokko's presence. He was about to kill them both, but Yoriichi calmed him down. 

~Nobody still knows what's going on with Mabel.

~One time Muichiro jumped on a table while everyone was eating, pointed at Sanemi, and yelled "God is disappointed in you."

~For some reason, Senjuro sleeps in odd positions. He once fell asleep with his body on the couch, but his shoulders and head was dangling from the side of the couch. 

~~Muichiro, Tanjiro, and Mitsuri didn't want to wake him up, but Senjuro did when Kyojuro asked what they were doing in his little brother's room.

~~~Muichiro: "I think Senjuro might be dead!"

~Muichiro is bad at cooking. 

~~That's it, he's just bad at cooking.

~Muichiro was purposely annoying Kokushibo one day. Kokushibo was ignoring him, but looked at the teenager when Muichiro jokingly said that he'd burn Kokushibo's hair off.

~~Muichiro is grounded

~Muichiro once called a random guy a 'child sniffer' when he went to visit the village where he first met Kokushibo.

~~The man was actually a child sniffer

~~~Muichiro isn't grounded anymore

~Author-chan doesn't like it when people ask for updates. It makes her feel like she has to work on the book so that other people can feel happy while more stress is added to an already stressful Author-chan. If you say something like "I can't wait for the next update," then that's different, but please don't be like "please update" or something. 

~~This isn't directed towards one person