🖤44: ᴜᴘᴘᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ🖤

"Did he say that? I don't believe I can put my faith in you." Shinobu pauses with a subtle hand on her hip, gazing at the taller blond demon in front of both her and Tengen Uzui. The sound pillar shakes his head in displeasure at the smaller female's behavior as Douma's hands start to tremble. "Shinobu, he has already proven his loyalty to us. It's useless." Douma glances at the purple emptiness in her dark eyes, his heart racing with dread. His rainbow-colored eyes dart between the two individuals in front of him as his breath quickens. Sweat trickles down his skin as his emotions try to overwhelm him, but he fights it back in an effort to avoid coming across as weaker than others already believe him to be.

      Time was being wasted, and the three knew of it. The demon intended to stay with the group assigned to him by his father, but when he smelled something familiar, his body froze, leading the two in front of him to raise an eyebrow. Ignoring their criticism, he rushes by them, feeling his heart race and feeling as though he urgently needed to find out who the owner of this scent was. Then, however, he pauses. Shinobu crashed into his back, not expecting him to stop so abruptly, until the other two smelled it: blood.

      Douma lifts his hand slowly, his eyes watering and trembling as his knees start to shake. "This blood," he begins, leading Shinobu's brows to furrow and Tengen to stride alongside him. "It smells like young children!" Douma jumps forward and reaches for a sliding door, but the door glides open on its own before he can grab it. The blond demon's knees tremble so violently that he can't support his own weight, so he crashes on the ground, staring at the horrific scene in front of them. A little kid, about Mabel's age, was restrained to the ceiling, but the boy was restrained in an excessively harsh manner. His body had been split in two, but each part was still hanging next to the other, with the boy's internal organs intact on either side. The rope was knotted around his ankles on his lower body and around his neck on his upper body. Some of the intestines were dangling rather far down, where the demon was consuming them. "You're earlier than I anticipated. However, given how sluggish humans are these days, I only expected to see one of the demons." The demon was a tall guy, about equal in height to Kokushibo. He was intimidating, especially to Douma, despite knowing that the he was stronger than the upper moon. 

      Tengen grabs Douma's arm and pulls him up, neither of their gazes leaving the demon in front of them. Shinobu looks around the relatively huge room and sees other child victims lying there. The other man smiles at her once he notices the insect pillar's glares. "Do you appreciate the work I did? It's really lovely, isn't it?" She charges forward in a fit of rage, inserting her blade into the man's mouth and piercing all the way through to the back of his neck. Tengen sees this as an opportunity to advance while displaying his double swords. Tengen receives a simple kick from the new upper moon two, and he locks his fingers in Shinobu's hair, her butterfly hair pin falls off and slides in the direction of Douma. The blond demon takes it up and scans it before turning to face the demon, his body twitching. "You're related to her, aren't you?" He spoke quietly, as if he already knew what the answer would be. The upper moon holds Shinobu's sword handle as he pulls it out, immediately healing himself. "What?" he asks, raising his brow as he gazes at the former upper moon with boredom lacing in his black eyes.

      "I'm referring to Mabel. She's your relative, am I right?" Shinobu's eyes expand as she stares at the floor, while Tengen stands completely still not far from him, who was going to charge again until the blond made a comment. "Just how do you know her? Isn't that brat already dead?" Douma's fists tighten as he stares into his dark eyes as he lets his rage gradually take control. The sound pillar leaps forward, but only manages to dismember the demon's arm, freeing the shorter woman. Both of them are now standing behind the towering, blond demon as they sense his hatred. "I knew it." He grinds his teeth and pulls out his sharp golden fans as he sneers at the other demon across from him. The upper moon furrows his brow, amused by his rage while not completely comprehending what he was saying. "You're the one who abandoned Mabel to die in the snow when she was blind, weren't you?" His hold on his fans becomes tighter as he notices the demon grinning as his attention is drawn to him. Douma's face is still shaded, but he flashes a twisted smile that nearly frightens the two pillars behind him. "I'm so glad we managed to save her! Such a young beauty who can produce the Blue Spider Lily!" The upper moon goes completely still, his eyes expanding as he tenses himself and reveals his veins.