🖤40: ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴏᴜᴛ🖤

"Your daughter?" Kokushibo moves in closer proximity to the woman who is also known as Mabel's biological mother. His six eyes were filled with rage and anguish, and his fingers trembled. "I wouldn't have her now if she was your daughter!" Her dark eyes are fixed on the hard floor as she flinches and bites the inside of her mouth. Kokushibo twists his body and takes his daughter from the arms of his pink-haired son. "Do you see this almost six-year-old little girl?" He moves slowly toward her, clenching his teeth fiercely and displaying complete rage and loathing in his face. "She's mine! I found her, not you!" She lady whimpers, staggering backwards till her back meets the wall. She knows she has no chance against the former upper moon one, particularly after all of the times she has watched over them. She would die instantly. "She would have died if I hadn't found her that night!" Yoriichi inhales deeply and shuts his eyes as he listens to his twin brother's critical tone directed towards this unidentified woman.

      Mabel gently pulls on her father's hair to urge him to calm down, and he complies. Everyone can see Kokushibo's devotion in his eyes, including the woman. The demon with black hair clenches her fists. Her brow furrows as she jerks her gaze up into each of his eyes, but she trembles beneath his deadly glare. "I love her!" She stutters, inwardly blaming herself for her error. Kokushibo rolls his eyes and chuckles angrily, his grasp on his daughter tightening, but she feels nothing. "If you loved her so much, then where the fuck were you?"

      She struggles to breathe and resists the impulse to spring forward once again to grab her daughter because if she did, he would attack her without hesitation. Despite the fact that this is her first time meeting him in person, she knows. He did raise a valid issue, though: where was her after all this time? If she was her real mother, why leave her in the care of Mabel's deceased aunt and a male relative who, according to Shinobu, mysteriously vanished? Why did she give her away? The woman's hands start to tremble as she fights the urge to yell. "I gave birth to her! Give her to me!" She says below a shout, with a clear dread and anguish in her voice. Setting Mabel down, the six-eyed demon delicately shoves her in the direction of the enormous gathering behind her. She rushes up to Zenitsu and encircles his neck as he stoops to lift her. Another modest step is made by Kokushibo, who then opens his lips to speak but is interrupted by a male. "Being related by blood does not guarantee an instant connection." No one was surprised when Senjuro said, sitting on Muichiro's back to prevent him from assaulting the elder female demon.

      "You may be her mother, but it doesn't give you the title of a mom." The tears well up in the demon's eye, and she shakes her head slowly. As the smell of fear and grief fills the air, Tanjiro crosses his arms and rests his shoulder against the wall, trying not to glare too much. "A parent's responsibility is to ensure that their child is happy and healthy as they grow up." He starts, observing the woman leaning against the wall for support, her legs quivering slightly. "You didn't do either of those things. In fact, you did nothing." 

      Mabel's birth mother understood what the Kamado was saying was true, but not being with her child saddens her far more than she would like. She doesn't even deserve to be with her, now that she gives it some thought. Although she brought her into the world, she essentially left her sister in charge of taking care of her. Her death came as a surprise, but she assumed her descendant was looking after her as well. She found out to be blind and was being mistreated. She wishes she had the opportunity to assassinate him.

      The woman loses control and erupts in anger, alerting everyone in the room. But instead of attempting to grab the child the thunder breather is holding, she smashes the window next to her and leaps onto the sill. Her once-black eyes have become sea green, and she now carries the title of the upper moon one. Nearly everyone has their hands on their sword as they observe the woman glaring at Kokushibo and giving off the impression that she is planning to kill him. She twists her body, but her enraged eyes remain fixed on the man until she turns to face her daughter. Mabel gives her the same disapproving look Kokushibo had previously. However, the woman can't be shocked. The Kamado was correct in what he said. It makes sense why she would so readily accept Kokushibo's traits. Like father, like daughter. "You'll come to regret your decision!" She stands on the sill gradually and frowns at the former upper moon. "He's going to attack shortly,"

"especially since Mabel's biological father is Muzan Kibutsuji."

🖤Secrets/Extras🖤

~Shinjuro was actually in the room with all of the others. At first he hated Kokushibo, but after he learned about saving Mabel, his views changed

~Zenitsu wasn't even scared of Mabel's biological mother, he was pissed just like everyone else.

~Sanemi and Obanai finally realize what Kokushibo has gone through, and they don't see him as a monster anymore.

~Muichiro was held down on the floor because after he figured out who she was, he tried to tackle her.

~~Kyojuro and Tengen were the ones holding him down, and Senjuro was sitting on his back

~Muzan is angry because the three new upper moons aren't as strong as Kokushibo, Douma, and Akaza

~Muzan never really loved Mabel, he just wants her for power

~Mabel's mom had kids as a human

~~That was hundreds of years ago