"bts is overrated"?

I'm gonna receive sm hate for this damn (excuse me writing like some funky ahh british😴😴😞)

Like locals say that "bts is overrated" and heard like two songs but is it really only about the songs? Like bts stans get mad when a local says bts is overrated, but they didn't actually went through the kpop phase. So for them, it's like they can say it, but bts STANS get actually mad. Saying they deserve the fame. That they came hard way to be this famous. But is it actually only about the fame? Like they usually, when a local calls bts ugly or something, only bring up their fame or their money maybe sometimes personality. But nobody ever says to locals what's its LIKE being a kpop stan, what's it really like. Like they may see memes about how "I'm failing all my classes but al least I've got my bts😝". And then the locals start saying the truth, "loll kpop stans💀💀failing all their classes and shit imagine". And bts stans get mad, start saying "love yourself 💜". That's what they always say, but do they really love themselves? Or do they just pretend for their kpop boys?
They think (only the mentally ill) "if namjoon was here he'd beat me up🙄". They think their kpop boys know about them, about their personal life. Like they try to deny that they think that. (Sorry not sorry)

Like, the point is, these types of kpop stans, obsessive, binging all the kpop content and all- like BINGING, every mv, pic of their bias and all, they actually depend on the things bts said. The motivational things. They depend on those like those should change their life forever? Like MAYBE it's just me who was actually failing a lot of classes and the only thing I was ever learning is some silly kpop choreos. Maybe other obsessive kpop stans were having better life than me, while doing the same things (kpop-wise) as me? (Idk hmu and tell ur story😘😣💯)
And now, that I'm slowly (FASTLY) drifting away from kpop, I realized I thought it would be like forever or sumn (BRO HOW ARE THERE 6 YEARS OBSESSIVE STANS WTFF). I'm in a kpop server rn (only for posting in #selcas - they always compliment🤒 and for the #rant-vent /they also like to talk shit and I like to listen).

Maybe I will update if I got more shit to tell I'm scared to publish deadass if any of yall mad feel free to unfollow🤤😘 I've got my trustworthy hoes 🔥