Minsung [Sweet Mistake]

"H-Hyung......" Minho looked to his left when he felt tiny tugs at his sweater, it was his boyfriend Han Jisung. Petite, gorgeous and an ace. He was an exceptional student even at the age of 15, he adored the squirrel like boy with everything he had.

"What is it baby?" He smiled, it was shocking how an angry bunny who legit seemed to have been threatening his classmates he'd burn them alive for throwing water on him changed his expression the second the cutie waddled into the danceroom.

"C-Can we talk alone?" Jisung whispered a little standing on his tippy toes.

"Dudes getting a divorce that soon? Man you guys only got together last year!" Someone snickered but lost his soul when Minho turned glared at him, if looks could kill he'd be dead and decayed.

"Sit in my car and lets talk on our way home. Okay?" He kissed Jisung's forehead as the younger nodded shyly.

Jisung sure sat in Minho's rich ass SUV while the older came after a shower. He looked crazy hot and the brunette pouted because he wanted a kiss so bad. But he had something more alarming to discuss.

"I'm pregnant." Jisung whispered half way through the drive making Minho stop the car abruptly. Now the force threw poor little Quokka forward but the soon to be father protected the boys barely visible tummy out of reflex.

"Baby? Are you serious?!" The ravenettte turned to face those starfilled big orbs.

"Yes. These say I'm pregnant and Mommy took me to the gynecologist, they say I'm 17 weeks pregnant." Jisung fiddled with his fingers, looking down with heavy orbs. "M-Mommy keeps saying you'll abandon me and......my family cannot carry the cost of an abortion." Minho engulfed the boy in a tight hug, rubbing soothing circles on his back.

"Do you realize you're actually carrying a baby? My baby? Our baby? Hannie why do we need an abortion but if it's your decision I'll totally respect it, it's your body, your it's Mommy. But.........I'm so happy right now I don't know what to do. Let's go to my house today okay?" Minho sniffled, that was the first time Jisung had ever seen his hyung cry, especially when he pulled out the sonogram the older started sobbing.

Minho was only 17, he was flithy rich and his family own pretty much all of Korea. Which was also why Jisung didn't want to believe he'd be accepted. He was poor with his family barely having enough for three meals.  How can he raise a baby? His studies? But he smiled when Minho reacted this way, also calling it our baby instead of saying it wasn't even his.

"I don't want an abortion........I want the baby." Warm lips presses against his own as he felt his boyfriends lips dance on them. As always he was gentle and delicate.

When Mrs Lee found out about Jisung's pregnancy she was over the moon, a woman who faced multiple miscarriages and suffered to give birth to Minho just accepted the fact with open arms, making amends such as making sure her future son in law would love in their mansion.

"OMG DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY YOUR BABY BOY IS EXPECTING?" She screamed once she was given the sonogram.

"What?" Minho seemed dazed. A good kind of daze.

"Sungie is pregnant with twins. How adorable. Now listen sweetie, I'll arrange homeschooling for you until you give birth and then you guys can go to school while grandma will take care of her grandchildren. Your parents can visit too. I'd make them come stay here but well it's not nice for your parents to stay at your in law's aboard right?" She giggled.

And so Jisung grew to be the most beautiful, Minho was so in love with his pregnant boyfriend that he looked like a dazed cat. Jisung enjoyed being pampered by his future mother in law and husband. He wondered if he'd still love Minho after their daughters were born? After they would grow. Will he still love him at 18 and would he still want to grow old with the boy at 30?