Just Minsung

Imagine marrying the love of your life in just a week's time? It certainly blew Jisung's mind off the edge when he heard his mother say, "The Lee's agreed to the proposal!! They are a bit rushy since they'll be leaving Malaysia soon. In a week's time, the boy is in Korea aka your fetus crush but anygaysss~" Now for the record, he had a pretty chill Mom, she knew Jisung was in love with Minho since like forever. But being the massively Introverted little idiot with a dash of anxiety and an ocean full of talent he never confessed and Mrs Han had to take matters into her stubby arms.

"Stop being a panicked bride bitch." Felix filed his freshly manicured nails. He had a wedding to attend so he isn't taking comments on his beauty.

"How can I not?! Minho legit agreed to marry me?! Gosh how will I face that motherfucking gorgeous godly man? Should I just kill myself.......Lix he's going to call me in 8 SECONDS WHAT DO I DO?!" Jisung screamed into his pillow, they hadn't seen eachother since Jisung moved in third grade but oh well our boy never gave up on his cat. Ever!

"Don't pee your pants sis. He doesn't even remember you, obviously. I passed by Hyunjin last summer in Paris and the bitch didn't bat an eye on me. Like how can he forget me? Wait I never confessed either so sad shit but moving on.......shit he's calling you." Felix pointed at the brunettes phone blinking with a foreign number.

"No......Get out! I need privacy!" Felix scoffed but he left the boy to his privacy either way.

With sweaty jittery fingers Han Jisung answered the call by swiping the green icon. He stayed silent barely making any noise as he listened to Minho's soft breathing in the other side of the line. He stood up from his bed so he would most probably gain confidence to speak without being an embarrassment.

"Hey.......Han Jisung right?" The voice started off with his throat being cleared, the cough giving the brunette goosebumps. Jisung bring the idiot he is nodded then proceeded to facepalm himself at his own stupidity.

"Y-Yeah." He stuttered sitting down at the chuckle that followed as a response.

"Well, Hello there, Mom said I should speak to you about stuff." Minho sounded so different from how he remembered him to be. Imagine a blushing giggly Jisung rocking himself side to side.

"O-Oh yeah.......I was t-told so too." The gulp Jisung made was a little too loud for his own liking.

"Wait........Are you ummm that Han Jisung who moved to Malaysia in third grade?" Jisung visibly gasped so loud Felix rushed in without even knocking.

"You-You were in 6th grade and.......how did you even notice?" Another attractively handsome chuckle followed.

"Then I assume the loud ass Australian is still your best friend. I'll see you soon Hannie, do you want the wedding in Korea or-" Minho was interrupted with his future wife's outburst.

"Korea!!" He screamed his lungs out.

"Woah calm down baby, Korea it is." Promised the older. At the word baby Jisung had passed out.

He never thought he'd be in a plane going to Korea to get married to the man of his dreams. Lee Minho, now a famous choreographer and ran his own music company. His picture made it to the Forbes magazine this year and everyone went crazier than they already have. And Jisung? What was he? No one, he wrote songs for fun and produced them with his own voice for mental satisfaction, he worked at a preschool or painted.

It was half past 12noon when an expensive car pulled over, the window rolled down as Minho peeked his head outside then got off the vehicle in black slacks, a white dress shirt, thin black tie and a waist coat with his hair combed in a coma style.