Minsung

With chocolate brown long hair and feline features Lee Minho was the university heartthrob. A strikingly handsome young senior boy, everyone dreamt of being his lover or friend atleast but he was well uninterested and didn't care about the hundreds of letters that fell off his locker every single day. On a daily.

"Are you seriously not interested in anyone? Not even MinJu?" Chan bumped on the boy, he usually dressed in a black slack and white dress shirt because he went straight to his father's company to work after.

"Not interested Chan. My gay ass would never tolerate a pussy. Now stop bothering me about dating and go confess to Jeongin before he starts dating someone else?" Minho leans on the banister if the staircase. Enjoying the blush on the older boys face.

"He's very intimidating it's hard to approach him." Chan whines. "But aren't you interested in dating at all? Wait are you still a virgin?' he snickers at Minho.

"Lost it when I was around 17." Minho  ruffles his own hair with a chuckle.

"Y'all did you see the new student in our class? He's a walking Barbie doll he's so gorgeous." Hyunjin frantically hyperventilates. 

"Calm your balls down Hyunjin." Seungmin hisses as they approach the two older boys. "Felix is gorgeous too." He adds.

"He's a slut I swear to God watch him bed someone else if Changbin doesn't give him attention." Now Hyunjin screams in pain when Chan slaps him on the bicep playfully.

"Don't be rude okay. He's only a slut for Binnie and we all know that. Now elaborate about the new boy?' Chan smiles.

"See him for yourself! Lix is bringing him!!" Seungmin gives his pretty smile as the hallway students start whispering at how beautiful the boy was.

There at a distance came a boy with big dreamy almond shaped eyes, a walking squirrel perhaps. With small waddly feel and gold rimmed glasses. Felix clung on him like a cat as he happily guide their new friend to meet his friends. Minho drops his his books when his eyes meet those honey gold orbs. The closer the boy got the heavier his eyes got.

"Hey gays this is Han Jisung-" Minho came down the stairs his lower lips wobbling. He never cried, never as far as Chan remembered he only cried once.

"Hannie." Minho bursts into the brightest smile, his arm reaching out to cup the full chubby cheek as it bunches up with a gummy smile.

"I'm kept my promise. Surprise!!" Jisung crashes into Minho's arms, hugging the buff well built body tightly as he can, the hug returned as as tight as he possibly could.

"Okay I'm sad that I wasn't informed of the drama?" Hyunjin scoffed.

"What's happening?" Chan lifted an eyebrow at the two boys hugging eachother like crazy. The best part was when Minho pulled away and kissed Jisung's full on the lips right in front of the entire hallway.

"He's my boyfriend......" Minho breaks the kiss with flushed cheeks and a shy smile. Hyunjin literally fainted at the reveal.

"Jagiya that's Chan and you've met the rest of the scatterbrains. Guys this is Han Jisung my boyfriend since I was like 17." Chan gasps loud enough to make Jisung pout thinking he's messed up something.

"You lost your virginity to him then?" He whisper screams.

"Well I gave myself up on hyungies birthday." Jisung giggles shyly. "But soon after I had to move to Malaysia so I I haven't seen my husband in so long." He hid his face in Minho's chest.

"Now y'all should take notes from Sungie. Finally my shop has set sail after fours years." Changbin comes smirking and wraps his buff biceps around Felix's shoulder.

"You knew?" They go in unison.

"Well Minho was so obvious he was in love y'all were just so dumb to notice. He kicks his feet when he's on his phone, always flushed after a phone call and so on anygays let's go eat something? I'm starving." He adds.

Minho holds Jisung back and drags him to a lonely classroom. The younger giggles letting the older smother him with kisses, he's missed this so much it makes him loose his mind. They've missed eachother so much that tears roll down their eyes as they kiss.

"Hey baby don't cry. I'm here now aren't I? I'm never leaving anymore. I promise." Jisung's features softens when Minho looks down to his feet and hiccups crying. He wipes the tears away nodding but they keep falling in buckets.

"I-I love you." He sniffles making Jisung blush shyly.

"I love you more!!! My parents would be here next week, I will be moving in with you for good." Jisung cups Minho's cheeks.

"W-Why your parents?" Minho hugs his boyfriends small waist.

"To.....To finalize stuff. Like me becoming your wife." He giggles his gummy smile.

"What really?" Minho gasps earning a happy bunched up giggle.

"If I'm not the bride's maid of honour I'll jinx the wedding." Felix deadpanned at the door frame.

"As long as you wear a gown?" Jisung sticks his tongue out at his new friend.

"And pink lingerie!! YaY!!" He screams running away as Jisung hugs Minho.

"I'm glad you're back.........It was getting harder to wait and I was afraid you wouldn't return to me." The older boy sniffled he still wasn't sure if Jisung his best friend and lover was in his arms and it wasn't another hallucination of his.

"Baby I'm here. You're not dreaming and even though my parents think I can live without you I was going crazy without you. I love you so much Minho so so so much." He whispers between kisses as Minho nods smiling amidst those soft pink lips.

"I love you more. I'm never letting you go again. Ever!" Minho drags a happy Jisung along the hallways of school as they join their friends at the lunch table. It was a sight to see the schools heartthrob already in love.