[01] Guilty on all charges

'Guilty on all charges.'

The judge tapped his gavel as there was a discussion in the courtroom, 'Silence!'

The leader of the jury sat down again, and the judge began to speak, 'Josh Banner, you have been found guilty on all charges, therefore you will spend 5 years in New York State Prison.'

Then the judge leaned forward and looked, Mr.Banner in the eye, 'I hope you will use this time to think very carefully about what you have.'

Judge Lincon Donalbein was a tough judge. He had a voice which made one think they were a child being scolded in a lesson.

Jane felt goosebumps cover her arms as she listened to the judge.

"Courtroom dismissed" And he tapped his gavel again.

Mr. Banner looked back at his daughter.

Jane looked at him for merely a second before she stood up and left.

She walked through the courthouse, and out to the parking lot.

She pulled her car keys out of her pocket and hit the unlock button on her key The Jeep Cherokee's side mirrors opened and the blinkers flashed for a couple of seconds, indicating that the car was unlocked.

She pulled open the door and climbed into the driver's seat.

It had snowed last night. The weather reporters had been predicting snow all week and finally on Thursday night, it snowed.

Jane sighed, She pulled her phone out of her pocket and texted her sister,

"guilty 5 years."

She put her phone in the pocket at the front. Then she opens the glove compartment in the from the passenger seat, and she pulled out a packet of cigarettes and a lighter. She opened the packet and selected a cigarette, and she lit it,

She started the engine so she could roll down the window and smoke.

Her phone vibrated.

She picked it up and saw her sister had replied to her message;

'good, he deserves it after what he's done.'

Jane didn't reply, she put her phone back.

She took a long drag on her cigarette and a few seconds later she exhaled the smoke.

(A/n: Hot right????)

She smoked for a few more minutes before dropping the cigarette out of the window. She rolled it up and reversed out of the parking space.

As she drove through the city, heading for home, she turned on the radio; which she regretted.

The radio, KDKA, is reporting on her father's sentencing.