0.1 | blocklist & remorse

━ 15th Oct 2022

my eyes gazed upon the image that
was displayed on my screen. A meme! of none other from the popular franchise 'Genshin Impact.'

i couldn't help but let out a chuckle after looking at it once more before posting it. It was beyond hilarious.

it was a picture of the newly released hydro character from the Sumeru region that is, Nilou, in her folder of voicelines which had a consisted of her story, interests, thoughts on certain things and much more.

this meme however, was a voiceline about Kamisato Ayaka, or should I say.. The biggest traveller simp.

"LOL. This will be good. " I smile and pressed the post button. Soon enough, my notifs were booming with incredible speed. I skim them thoroughly whilst reading the positive remarks my followers had left under the post.

"SEGGGSSS??!! 😂🤣"

"Ayaka: fastest way to Sumeru City"

"YES!!! Waifu war 😍"

looking through these made me laugh at myself until I saw some comments that weren't as pleasing.

"this is so cringe"

"genshin fans coming up with the most unfunniest joke of all time: "

"delete your account babe thanks xoxo"

seeing these made me roll my eyes in annoyance. why couldn't people take the joke is what I thought. tsk, so annoying.

whenever a user disagrees with me, I would block them immediately. why bother to look at my content if they're gonna shit on it, right?

one by one, I sniped out every bad comment I see and block the user asap. I don't want to see unnecessary hate on my platform.

dottore.txt (snow)
quote retweeted your post!
"because i know that the
traveler admires me more
than her" "traveler said
i dance better when im
above him" NO💀💀💀

I let out a spiteful "tsk. " and proceeded to go to this person's user, ready to block them.

my finger was refusing to move as i stared at my screen for a while, I somehow felt hesitant to press that block button that was one tap away.

why?

i've done this for others but why not now? strange..

I got off twitter and decided to do something else. "tsk, whatever, I'll just do it later. "