0.3 | true feelings

━ 16 Oct 2022

what am I supposed to do?

it has been at least a few hours and I can't help myself from going through what that account has to say about me.. About.. Us? 😨

Huh.

HUHH?

"Do I.. Like them? " thoughts began to bombard my mind, disorienting them. My heart.. And my mind.. I don't know what to do with them anymore.

I sighed and lay down on my bed while my phone still being in my grasp with my thumb holding onto the screen. I brought my phone up to my face and my eyes widen as the sight.

What have I done?

My actions had made me raise up from my position and dangerously stared at my screen.

"why did I followed them?! " I yell in a panic matter. I didn't know what to do, if I unfollowed them immediately, wouldn't that give them the impression that I was lurking on their account? Either way, it'd be embarrassing.

I decided to leave it as it is, and pressed on the notification bell beside it.

━ hours later

dottore.txt (snow) just tweeted!
GENSHINMEM FOLLLWED
ME I REPEAT THEY FOLLOWED
ME HELPMEE

Shit. She just posted not too long ago and i ruffled my hair in distress. Face flushed and heartbeat unsteady, I felt anxious to think of what to do next.

Comments then start to fill up under the post, mostly jokes but I took them seriously. Most of them were in the lines of "enemies to lovers to enemies" and some people even.. Wrote fanfiction about the two of us?

Dottore.txt have replied to one of those comments, desperately asking for the names of these so called fanfics. Why would they?

Did they like me.. Too?