0.2 | unresolved feelings

━ 16 Oct 2022 (3:13 AM)

I rushed back to twitter as I have forgotten to post the second part of the meme. this one was Ayaka's voiceline about Nilou. "how could I have forgotten.. " I sighed to myself.

just like that, the post has been made! Comments began to flood as per usual making me snort. "Aether harem is so funny lol. " I said to myself, reading the comments one by one. My mind then pondered to that one user.

"Ah, almost forgot to block them.. "

I typed in their username on the search tab, somehow remembering it fully which was weird.

Instead of blocking immediately, I went through her posts which had mostly consisted of Il Dottore, the blue haired and masked harbinger that had just been introduced in-game.

Her most recent post, however, has caught my attention.

dottore.txt (snow)
the genshinmem account is probably the most unfunniest account in all of genshin fandom

a flame of annoyance has then ignited within me, I thought this was my last straw to finally block her.. Until I saw her own comment under the post.

dottore.txt (snow)
how the fuck am i not blocked yet ooh they wanna kiss me so bad

upon reading that, I stopped for a moment and my face started to heat up to a dark shade of pink. my chest gotten heavy along with my blood pressure increasing and my mind was going blank. No fucking way.. This isn't true 😳😳😳😳

I shook my head (in denial) and facepalmed myself for a couple of minutes. I didn't want to block her..! Not just yet.

So I decided to block everyone who has interacted with her instead.