0.5 | divorced (finally blocked)

━ some time later LMAO (3rd person pov)

"Ue ue ue ue ue ue ue.. " Genshinmem was supposedly crying but no tears seem to have formed? Weirdass. Upon feeling humiliated and heartbroken, they have decided to finally block dottore.txt

But was this really their final decision?

Both their mind and heart still wanted to see their posts, still wanted to see dottore.txt comment under theirs with remarks such as "you wanna kiss me so bad." or such.

However, dottore.txt on the other side was laughing her ass off at the entire situation. The only thing she thought was "what the fuck are they thinking? "

dottore.txt took a screenshot that showed that Genshinmem had blocked them and decided to tweet it with the caption: "in our breakup arc 😥😥😥😍💔💔💔💔"

Genshinmem saw this post and felt less shitty than they already were in the first place. "Maybe her saying I'm terrible was just a joke? " Bro's getting delulu as time flies and couldn't hold back their sheer adoration anymore, just like that they unblocked them and followed dottore.txt once more, with the excuse: "her last comment must've been sarcasm. "

Good lord.

Dottore.txt couldn't believe what she was seeing. "WHAT THE FUCK???? " She yells and let's out a haha heehe ho hor. She snickered in her spot and tweeted about it, more content for the people LMAO.

On the other hand, Genshinmem was lurking on dottore.txt's profile, refreshing the page vigorously in hopes to see how she would react upon their following. As soon as the freshly birthed tweet was visible to their eyes, they felt the taha teehee's in their kokoro (heart). However..

This feeling will be brief

Comments were filled under the post in a blink of an eye. Some of these made genshinmem thought twice about her feelings, wasn't this.. the right thing to do? they thought to themselves.

Minutes passed and Dottore.txt hadn't say anything ever since. Genshinmem felt like unwiped ass, they were suffering in silence while dottore.txt was probably laughing her ass off (she is)

"Maybe.. It wasn't meant to be.. "

With their held back sobs and bottled up courage, genshinmem finally did what they were supposed to do.

"Goodbye.. Forever. "

BLOCKED

Dottore.txt went on to Genshinmem's account after having an intense battle in the toilet (shitting)

She was blocked.

"LOL. JUST GOT DIVORCED 🤩😍"

━ end.

pretty late update
cos I had exams 💀