𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 (𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐚)

((604 words.))

((More 13/14yo cringe...It's very short and rlly bad because I'm not as enthusiastic about this ship :,) Sorry.))

-------------------------------------------------------

--(Sayaka's POV)--

The one thing that I think I've always loved about Kirari, was her eyes. Big, bright, shiny, icy blue eyes. Just one simple glance was enough for you to want to know more. Unpeel every layer of her and figure out who she was as a whole. They were strong enough to melt you into a trance, almost as if she were to put a spell on you.

She was too perfect. This could not have been real. A gorgeous creature like her would never find me, a short dweeb, interesting.

But here I was.

"Sayaka Igarashi... I find you...interesting..~"

She purred out the words with comfort and ease. I was stuck in her trance, with no possible escape. My mouth was stuck open like an idiot. She carefully moved a strand of hair from my forehead, causing me to flinch at the action. She gently kneeled down...

----------------------------------

"Sa-ya-ka! My lollipop is finished, bring me another!"

I snapped back into reality, gritting my teeth at the girl.

"Hurry!" Runa called, not looking up from the video game she was playing.
I glared at her, then turned to fetch the candy.

That girl... why did Kaicho ever agree to let that brat enter this school!? She can really get on my nerves...but I guess I shouldn't question the ways of the president...

I turn down the corridor into a small hall, opening the door three ways down. Inside is a small lounge filled with couches and candy stands covered with multiple flavored lollipops. Walking over to the candy stand, I hover my hand over it for a moment. I bite my lip when I see it and smile.

Pistachio. No one likes pistachio.

Satisfied, I take the lollipop, leaving the room. I quietly close the door behind me. Why do I bother to put up with this shit anyways? Even though I am- !

As I turned the corner a figure crashes into me- causing the lollipop to crash and break when it hits the floor. My mind is blurry for a second, but even in this state I could tell who the person was without a doubt.

Kaicho.

I flush- scurrying to get up off the ground. I politely put my hands behind my back and bow.

"K-kaicho! I'm so sorry!...I-"

"Sayaka..." She makes my name sound sacred. As if so many people have said it over and over- like I was special. But I know better than to look ahead, this is how she always speaks.

"What are you doing out in the halls, Sayaka?..."

I blink at her. Hall? Hall... oh right-

I look down at the shattered lollipop that layed at the president's feet.

"Well...Runa..." She opens her mouth in an "oh" shape and smiles.

"Tell that girl," She says without looking at me- instead picking up the lollipop stick from the ground.

"That she'll have to come get one herself." Kirari hands the stick to me, I pause for a moment- confused. I quickly realise what she was doing and take the stick from her, flustered.

"Thank you... President.."

She smirks slyly and pats my head- before whispering quietly in my ear.

"Go on now..."

I clutch my breath at her words and turn to stride down the hallway. I swear I could hear the president snicker, as if she knew what her touch and presence really did to me. The thought of that makes me blush and smile.

Kaicho.

((End.))