Ç𝐚 𝐄𝐧 𝐕𝐚𝐮𝐭 𝐋𝐚 𝐏𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞 (𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐱 𝐘/𝐧) Pt.1

((882 words)) ((Pt.1))

------------------------------------------------------------

--(Third Person's POV)--

Winter was a special time for the students of Hyakkaou Private Academy.
The chilly season was truly the one and only time that the teens that inhabitant the school could finally put their studies and worries of gambling aside and focus on family and loved ones.

In all honesty, it was like some sort of odd mercy from Kirari Momobami- also commonly known as, The President.

Sigh. The President.

Both a blessing and a curse. One could look at her as a sly fox that promises the rabbit safety from wolves and such as... only to be faced with cruel jaws and vicious, glowing diamond eyes in the end. Momobami had multiple students under her eternal mercy, each one periodically coming into her office begging to be lent some money or some sort of freedom from the animal-like tag that hung around their neck like a weight. And each and every time, The President, with a exhausted and rather bored sigh, would flick her hand dismissively, her assistant threating a few jolts from her taser before the wounded soul would retreat from her den and go fending off of someone else.

Y/n was no different, of course.

She, too, as a pet under Momobami's name, came to her den periodically. But not for the same reason as the others. Unlike the others, who came to the vixen asking for mercy and money, Y/n came to her with resentment and odium.

Unlike the others, who cherished Momobami, Y/n despised her.

Kirari, of course, knew this very well.

And in all honesty, it was refreshing.

Sure, having people worship you was fun and all... but it could soon grow boring if you were used to it. The people in this school were like broken records- the same chants and compliments and pleads being sung over and over again. Knowing what would happen was not Kirari's style. She liked- no, loved not knowing her opponent's next move. It was like a game to her.

And the school knew all too well Kirari was a genius at games.

But on this particular day, a week before winter break, and at this particular time, 4:30pm- (an hour after school ended), The younger Momobami sister was sitting in the Student Council room with an epiphany. She knew that Y/n L/n was in her debt and certainly could not go on winter vacation. And, to her knowledge, Y/n did not have any family to go to for the holidays either. To put it bluntly, Y/n was broke.

But Momobami was not.

And she wondered what would happen if she did something so absurd- something unpredictable. What emotion would Y/n's face twist into when the President declared her news? Oho, now she had to tell her. You see, the Momobami twins went on occasional trips during the year. Winter break, being one of the times. The twins' mother decided that this year, the girls would go to Paris, France for a week. Stunning city, to say the least. The girls usually went by themselves... but what if a certain h/c-haired girl came with them this year, too?

Ririka would go berserk. That's for sure.

Would their Mother care? Probably not.

Besides, Y/n being a housepet and all now...she didn't really have a choice. Kirari's word might as well be law. Even despite the fact Y/n's life was currently on hold by the President. And though the girl was rather feral, even the most feisty tiger could be tamed into obedience. And that was what Kirari Momobami planned exactly to do while they were on the trip.

Have Y/n on her knees, begging for mercy.

•••

((A day later.))

--(Kirari's POV)--

Out of all the emotions that could have spread across Y/n's face, I would have never expected embarrassment.

The girl was practically beet red when I told her about my traveling plans, which, I have to admit, was quite amusing. The stutter in her voice, the tremble in her lips, the furrow in her brow- Oh. God. If I had known she would've made such adorable reactions, I would have asked her sooner.

Scarlet suits her.

"Are you crazy?!" She shot out.

Hm. I don't like the way she yells aloud in my school. Does she have no consideration for other students in possible gambles? I suppose that will be another thing I will have to change.

"I take that as a no, then, Y/n?"

The h/c-haired girl stammered, eyes darting to the ever-so-curious cluster of students that seemed to have formed a circle around us. Some students had jealousy entwined in their gaze, others had pity. One girl looked like she was about to cry. Y/n blinked once. Twice.

"I... suppose I could go.."

Granted, no one could, or would, define me. But this victory seemed more satisfying than others.

"Perfect. You know when the last day is. Accompany me at the Momobami establishment one day before. 9:00 am, sharp. You are excused from school that day. Do not disappoint me, Y/n."

The face she makes after that is probably the most satisfying thing I have ever seen in my life.

--((To Be Continued...))--