Author's Note

┍━☽【❖】☾━┑

I've been meaning to post KNY stories but they were left in my head for only I to know considering that I'm lazy. However, over time, I couldn't just really keep it to myself anymore. I finally got the courage to revise and take my imaginations to a level in which I'm willing to express through this platform.

I only have a few stories in store but I would want to know what it's like to take requests and write about them so please do comment your requests. Do note the following terms upon a request as a guide and further insight of what am I to do.

TERMS

- I have the right to accept or reject a request (Please respect that)
- There is no expected or definite date of when I'll be able to finish the request (I have other things to do too)
- I may not be able to write about one-shots that include manga spoilers considering that I have yet to finish reading the manga. I've only watched the anime and so my knowledge is few about certain timelines and details. HOWEVER I am aware of most of the characters and their traits even if they're not animated yet. So there's a chance I can still write about them, feel free to make a request.

- NO Rated 18+ request!!!

Sincerely, Gela

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙