Random Scenarios

┍━☽【❖】☾━┑
Funny how I am both bored and lazy in writing or publishing something for this book. Which is why instead of my usual third person view long paragraphs, I present to you a bit of chill piece of work (more on dialogues really) As for those who requested, I apologize if I have kept you waiting. On the side note, I have started them, just kind of lazy finishing them lol.
┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

Giyu x Fem! Reader | Mine

(Y/n) was the one who talks a lot and Giyu always listened

(Y/n) was the one who talks a lot and Giyu always listened. He paid attention to every little detail that (Y/n) blabbered about and he loved every second that passed when he did.

Naturally, (y/n) loved to talk to the azure quiet boy. Certainly he was often silent; however, he does speak up his mind to her. That though his words were few, it fluttered her stomach with butterflies because of the fact that he did talk to her.

At this point of time the two of them were paired up for a mission. As per usual, (y/n) seemed to never run out of energy in chatting. She was currently sharing her ambitions in life.

(Y/n): Damn, it's funny how I still desire to be a lot of things amidst my position as a Hashira.

Giyu: Like?

(Y/n) : A doctor, painter, artist, baker. Oh, oh- maybe I can even pull off being a singer or dancer. I don't know man, but there are really just a lot of things I want to be right now, sadly, I can't.

Giyu: You can be mine now.

ᵍⁱʸᵘ ⁱˢ ᵍᵉⁿᵉʳᵃˡˡʸ ʳᵉᵖʳᵉˢᵉⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵃˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢʰʸ. ᵃˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉ, ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃᵈ, ʰᵉ ᵐᵃʸ ᵇᵉ ʳᵉˢᵉʳᵛᵉᵈ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʰᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵒˡᵈ ᵉⁿᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗᵒ ⁱⁿⁱᵗⁱᵃᵗᵉ ᵃ ᵐᵒᵛᵉ

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

Zenitsu x Reader | Baby

Zenitsu was clumsy, messy, a lovesick puppy, but most of all, he was (y/n)'s baby

Zenitsu was clumsy, messy, a lovesick puppy, but most of all, he was (y/n)'s baby. A sweet baby boy who loved to cling onto his lover. He knew that, and he loved being that.

To be loved and to love someone such as (y/n) was more than enough. In his head, it was actually too good to be true. But the fact that it was very real made him want to flaunt the idea more, that he was (y/n)'s baby.

Just as the baby he was, as they ate the meal that the (brunette/blonde/ etc.) cooked for the two of them; rice, a few crumbs, and a little sauce of (favorite meal) smudged it's way on Zenitsu's face.

He was adorable and that though (y/n) rolled their eyes, they chuckled.

(Y/n): Here we go again, look at you. *Chuckles*

Zenitsu: What, what's wrong? *Muffled voice (due to chewing)*

(Y/n) smiles and cleans his face with a table napkin.

(Y/n): Tsk, you're such a baby, so messy.

Zenitsu grins in glee as he enjoys being babied. As (y/n) finished, he closed the proximity between him and his lover.

Zenitsu: You mean your baby?

*(Y/n).exe stopped working*

ⁱ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶻᵉⁿⁱᵗˢᵘ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡ ᵇᵃᵇʸ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶜʰᵉᵉʳˢ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʰᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢʷⁱᵗᶜʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵘᵖ ʰᵉʰᵉ

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

Sanemi x Reader | Winner

Modern AU

Sanemi wasn't the type to say or do sweet gestures to his lover

Sanemi wasn't the type to say or do sweet gestures to his lover. In fact, he seldom smothers her with small affections. For him, if he were to be sweet, he would go all out.

However, amidst that reasoning, Mitsuri was able to convince him to try otherwise. Which is why he has recently been making an extra measure of effort in showing his love.

From giving small gifts, tiny acts of service, sometimes a kiss on her forehead, and even trying to say pick up lines.

(Y/n): Why do I keep losing in this game with you? Hmpf.

Sanemi: Quit complaining, at least you won my heart.

(Y/n): eh?

Sanemi blushes.

(Y/n): Does that mean I stole your life in the game?

Sanemi sighs then shakes his head, slightly chuckling at the fact that his lover was just too adorable. Too cute that he just had to kiss (y/n).

Sanemi: Only winners receive a kiss.

Sanemi smirks proudly while (y/n) froze.

ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉ ˢᵃⁿᵉᵐⁱ ᵍⁱᵛᵉˢ ᵒᶠᶠ ᵗˢᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵉ ᵛⁱᵇᵉˢ ˢᵒ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵏⁱⁿᵈᵃ ᶜᵘᵗᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᵉᵉ ʰⁱᵐ ᵗʳʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵃᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃᵗᵉ

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

Honestly, this was fun to jot down on sad days. Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading it too...

Sincerely,
Gela