Shinobu X Reader !Sibling!

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

Request by @aubreykin

Ordinary AU

Slight Angst

Warning: Delusions, nightmares, slight gore

A/N:

(T/n) - Tsugoku's Name

Reader Descriptions: Lavender tipped hair, mulberry eyes,

Thanks for the request, and I apologize in advance if this was not what you expected. I couldn't think of any other scenario on how to include the plot that you've mentioned. Hopefully you will still enjoy it...

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

"Sleep, what is sleep?" (Y/n) chuckled to herself as she took a moment to read the letter placed in her room that was beside a neatly tucked and set up futon. She hasn't gotten any sleep for almost a week now, and her dark purplish gradient eyed sister has been solicitous about her. It was likely for (y/n) to overwork; however, to purposely avoid sleep for 5 consecutive days was obviously not good. It was Shinobu's 10th attempt to urge her to get some rest, she prepared her futon, prepared a chamomile tea, warmed up her room, and even sprayed a lavender scent to make her feel at ease. Unfortunately, she once again failed as (y/n) threw the letter in the trash, leaving her room to be unoccupied once more.

A debilitated aura from the sleep deprived female was evident but amidst that fact, she continued to overwork herself. She wanted to just keep working, no she needed to. She did not want to have the time to even think about rest. She should not rest, no, she does not deserve it. Ever since she came home from her devastating mission for the demon she fought with escaped, the casualties were high, and she even lost her consciousness. But what dreaded her the most was the loss of her tsugoku. It was what kept her busy all the time, her student died as she worked so hard under her watch. It did not feel right if she rested. She wanted to escape the idea of having to ponder about the deaths that were to unfold if she decided to sleep.

"You should be resting." her sister hissed and interrupted her actions. "If you're tired, then you should sleep." (Y/n) grumbled in annoyance, it was another moment in which her sister would attempt for her to sleep, she was exhausted from it already. "What I'm tired of is having to advise you to sleep but you won't listen." The smaller framed pillar furrowed her brows at her stubborn sister who decided to once again ignore her. "Will you not listen?" She further added and haltered (y/n)'s movements. "Let me go." (y/n) glared and Shinobu could see how broken and persistent her sister was.

"Fine." The insect pillar sighed and left with a dismayed look. Ever since her sister woke up from her coma, Shinobu had noticed the brokenness in her orbs. Of course, she recognized that look, she once had them; however, she was able to keep going because of (y/n). Her precious sister was the foundation of her firm devotion in carrying out her duties as a slayer. She herself wanted to do the same for (y/n), to be the bedrock she could lean into in times like these. And it pains her that she couldn't even get her to rest nor open up.