11

Grace's POV:

"How much did you make? " Mister Albert asked me as I entered the the slum.

I gave him the little plastic bag that had the money I made in it. He took it and looked inside. "Good job. " he said and was about to walk away. "Mister... You promised to give me water. " I said.

He opened his backpack and threw me the half filled bottle of water. "Be a good girl and maybe you'll get some food in the morning. " he said walking away. I heard him lock the front door so I was all alone again.

I looked at the bottle in my hands and walked over to the old and dirty mattress in the corner. It was put in here by Mister Albert. He found it next to some trash.

Anyway, I sat down and took the lid off. I drank every single drop and made sure not to waste any. After I was done I put the water bottle down and looked at the window. I stood up and walked up to it.

The moon was so pretty today.

I ended up with mister Albert after she left me in the park. He was abit tipsy when he found me and just threw me in this slump before leaving. He came back the next day with a plastic bag full of tissues and water and told me to sell them.

I agreed since I didn't have anywhere to go anymore. The weird feeling in my chest sometimes came back but it didn't really matter.

Months later I was still with mister Albert. But one day the money I earned got stolen and that ended badly. He also had came back from having drinks so him being drunk made everything worse.

I was light so after having a beating he picked me up from the back of my shirt and threw me to the floor. He left and never came back...

Some kids found me and I was added to their group.

"Which one baby, purple or pink? " mommy asked me as she showed the skin grips she got. They were both light tones of pink and purple.

"I want the purple one! " I said and she smiled with a nod. I walked over to her and she lifted my sleeve up and sticked it onto the d- dexcom. "Now it won't keep peeling off. " she said and I smiled.

"Mommy daddy said your going somewhere today where are you going? "

"Mommy's going to an event tonight baby." She said as she organized my pills. "What event? "

"An event for ladies. "

"I'm a girl, can I come? " she shook her head. Though I don't know if she shook it at me or at the syringe.

"It isn't for kids hunny. So you have to stay here with daddy and be good to him okay. " she said and I sighed.

"Oki dokie. " I said and patted her leg. She moved her arm and I got onto her lap and watched as she managed all my stuff.

I still wasn't allowed to go to school though which annoyed me. And my playdate with Rose was cut of because I fainted. It's annoying.

"Are you bored? " I heard mommy ask and I nodded. "I'm very bored... "

"What should we do then? " she said as she turned me around so I was facing her. "Donno." I mumbled as I played with her necklace.

She hummed. "Shall we go out for a walk? " she asks and I shake my head. "We always go on walks."

"I know, but we can't really do alot. " she says as she twirls my hair with her finger. I groaned. "I hate my heart... " I mumbled as I buried my head in her chest.

She didn't say anything and just rubbed my back.

I was playing with some play dough while I watched mommy get ready for her thing tonight. "You look pretty mommy. " I said as I rolled my dough into a tiny balls.

"Thank you hunny. " she said looking at me through her mirror as they were doing their hair. They left after they were done and mommy had a hard time leaving.

"Robbie be sure to change it. Its been 3 days since we put it on. " mommy said to him and he nodded.

"Liz don't worry we'll be fine. Right Gracie. " he said and nodded as I crashed into his legs. He lifted me up onto his shoulders and mommy smiled. "Okay then be a good girl baby. " she said. He gave dad a peck and I leaned down abit so she could give me one to.

"Shall we watch some movies hun. " daddy said as he walked intp the living room. "What will we watch daddy? " I asked. I had watched all the princess movies and some others I was allowed to watch.

Mommy and daddy always monitor what I watch. It doesn't matter if its on my tablet or the TV. They always look at what I click on just in case.

"Let's watch Wall-e. " he said putting me on his lap and a blanket on us. "Okie dokie. " I said and he held my hand.

My hands and feet got cold very easily. So I would always try to keep them warm.

Robbie's POV:

Grace was fighting sleep as her fatigue started to kick in towards the end of the movie. But she had to take her meds in an hour, I knew if she slept she wouldn't wake up for a long time so her sleeping isn't an option for now.

Liz did tell me to change her dexcom and omnipod since their almost out. But I'll do that when she's asleep since I know that skin grips going to be an ass.

The movie ended just in time for her meds. So I gave them to her before taking her up to bed. She fell asleep without even a second later. I walked up to her drawer that contained all her stuff and took out a syringe, insulin, an Ompinod and the dexcom.

I had the fill the insulin in the omnipod myself. But the dexcom was easier. I took out my phone and the tiny phone.

I filled the omnipod up with insulin and lifted he T-shirt up. I tried to carefully peel the skin grip of she didn't move an inch which means she's completely out. I decided to use the left side this time. I cleaned the area and stuck the omnipod on and waited abit until I heard a click. Well that made her move. So I suppose its in.

I already connected the omnipod so we're good.

I peeled her dexcom off her arm and again put it on the other arm. Cleaned it. I peeled it off and put the gun on her arm. Took the guard off and click. She moved abit but didn't wake up.

I clicked the little thingy on and connected it to my phone. I almost forgot her skin grips. I took the purple ones since those are the ones she had on all day.

Just stick them on and we're all done.

See easy.

I looked at the time and there was still time unil Lizzie came back so I'll just go down stairs and watch a show.

Idk how to end it lmao.