12

Elizabeth's POV:

"Is she asleep? " I asked as I entered the house and Robbie nodded. "I also changed her pumps. " he said and I smiled.

"I'll go check up on her before I change then. " I said and made my way upstairs.

I slowly opened her door and was met with Grace who was peacefully sleeping in her bed.

I leaned down to kiss her forehead and left.

Unknows POV:

I checked for any cameras and saw one on the top corner. I had my face covered so it doesn't fucking matter.

I quickly unlocked the house and quietly entered the house. I waited outside until everyone was asleep and now they were. I went upstairs and entered the room that had a pink light shining through knowing that's where she was.

I quietly opened the door and saw that child sleeping in it's bed. I looked around for anything and saw afew times on a drawer.

They were meds. Should I take them or would it be better if she died because she didn't take them. Ya know what, I need to keep her alive so I can get what I want.

I put all the stuff in the big bag I brought then looked at the child. I walked to the bed and looked down. It was breathing. I could hear it's breaths. This was her and his creation and that wasn't acceptable.

I took out the cloth and put it on her face to make her inhale the sedation. I picked her up and looked around the coordinator to make sure no one woke up.

I went down stairs and left. I tried to quietly close the door but it still made a sound so I just sprinted to my car.

I threw it and the bag in the back seat and got into the front. I drove away not caring about the speed limit.

When I got home i took the fake car plate off the car and took it inside. After that I took the bag and the kid.

I walked inside the house and down to the basement.

I put her down on the floor and left the bag in there as well. I locked the basement door as I left and smiled to myself as I walked up to my room.

"Stay still! " I yelled as this fucking kid kept moving. I was currently dying her hair brown like mine so I could just lie and say she was my daughter. I thought about what I wanted to do with this kid.

And I decided she was going to be mine. She was an exact copy of her. Her green eyes to her nose. Every single thing. She was the perfect replacement.
I can make her all mine. So I need to keep her alive.

"It hurts mister... " she mumbled as I rubbed the dye. I pulled her hair making her let out a tiny gasp. "Listen to me, don't you dare call me mister around others. Call me dad. You hear me. " I asked and she nodded.

"Then say what you said again. But correctly. "

"I- it hurts dad. " she said and I smiled. "Good girl. "

Grace's POV:

"What do I give you? " he asked as he pulled out my medicine box from the black bag that was laying on the floor. I told him and he gave me what I needed.

I was used to dark and scary places. Especially people like him. But I got to experience what having a family felt like and I wanted that.

I wanted my mom and dad. Not this man. But I was afraid, afraid of what would happen if I didn't do what he said. What would happen if I ran. I didn't want to know.