The Final Plan

A meeting between five teenagers occurred in a basement filled with nothing but a table and grey walls, floor, and ceiling. They were around the round table that was made out of wood. They didn't know each other before this meeting, but now wasn't the time to create a bond. They all looked at each other and decided to introduce themselves to make their planning easier. One of the teens stood up. He was a man with blond hair and brown eyes; he was pretty tall, maybe between 5 feet 11 and 6 feet 2. He was wearing a white shirt with brown jeans and a pair of black shoes made of leather.

He looked left to right, then started to talk, « Hello, my name is Andrew Wallers. I am 15, and I'm here to tell you all how I met and survived Him, but to be clear, I won't talk about it in detail because I don't want to remember what that wicked man did and also because I was four so I mostly forgot a lot of details ». Andrew sighed. He then stared at the floor, trying to remember everything he could. He was hesitant to talk about it at first, but then he remembered that he had invited all of them to make a plan to finish the terror that Hurricane was in and that if he, the inviter, didn't take part in this, then he would be a coward, just like his dad. He looked up and stared at the crew for a few seconds. He then opened his mouth and told them the story of how he met Him.

« It was a few years after my mom and dad had divorced. She decided to move somewhere calm and peaceful, as she said it. So, we moved to Hurricane, and it started great, I met new people, made new friends, and I even went to a far better school than when I was in my old town; it was great, at least before I met Him... » he was smiling through the start, but when he mentioned Him for the first time, his smile faded almost instantly.

« I was running through the park in the west part of the city, like usual, but this time, I had a bad feeling, like something bad was happening right near me and that I should run away from the park. But... I didn't listen to my senses and did exactly the opposite of what I should have done because I started going toward the source of this strange feeling. » His voice started to shake as he continued talking more. I mean, who could blame him? If you could see His true nature, you would be as scared as he was if you were in this situation.

« This feeling of dread led me to a strange house. It wasn't a good-looking house, far from that, but it didn't exactly look abandoned. There wasn't any entrance in front of the house, but there were windows, and god, I wished there weren't any. I walked closer and closer to the window. When I first looked inside the house, I didn't notice anything strange. There was an old clock that seemed to work well, and there were paintings of a family, a house, and two teenagers. I could see the stairs leading to the first floor. But when I looked closely at the stairs, I saw something that wasn't something that a four-year-old child should see... I saw a man with a weird mask on his face, it looked like a smile, but it was so wide that it didn't look natural. The eyes of the mask were a pitch-black circle, a circle that never understood or felt emotions every time I looked at him. I had the same feeling of dread that I had in the park. I felt that if I didn't run, I would die... after staring at him for about a minute, I saw something terrible. He was dragging a corpse down the basement of the house. The corpse had multiple injuries on the head and the torso. The blood of the corpse stained the floor as He dragged it away. But something else happened, the man looked at me, and he waved at me, saying hello with his left hand before dragging the corpse again » everyone in the room could see the fear in Andrew's eyes. It was logical to be scared after seeing such things at that young age.

Andrew then sat down, and another person stood up. It was a man with dark brown curved hair and dark brown eyes. He had a blue jacket with a dark green shirt and black pants with brown shoes. He wasn't that tall; he was smaller than Andrew, maybe 5'6 feet tall? He looked like a chill dude, but you could see that he was very nervous about being there.