How do the masks work? (not a part of the story!)

Let's talk about the masks.

If you are someone who read some of the stories I've made, you might have seen the word "mask" a lot since it's a big part of the stories in general. But now, since I've almost finished every story I could make about this universe (as of now at least), I will explain how my masks work.

So, a mask is first how you will recognize a villain in this universe. But not all of them were shown because they were not useful to the Nittrius universe. So the list right below is who I chose to be the main masks (+ their owner)

- Joyful mask – worn by Nittrius

- Mask of Sorrow – worn by Jim

- The Vengeful Mask – worn by Lucie (Story will not be added)

- The Eyeless mask – worn by Ryan (Story was not added yet)

- The Mask of Amusement – worn by John (Not added yet)

So now, there is one question that I've seen some of my friends question themselves about. How does Nittrius make those masks? The precise answer is directly stated in the reworked version of "The Joyful Mask," but for more explanation on how does, its links to the soul of a dead person? Bones are a part of someone's body. It is the most essential part of the soul. If someone changes the form of the bones of a dead person (make a sculpture, a tool) right after their death (1-day max), they can trap the deceased person's soul in the newly formed bone. Nittrius uses the bones of "worthy" victims to turn them into masks. If you also saw the drawings I made of Nittrius (or just saw my profile picture), you might have noticed that I drew white "eyes" on Nittrius's mask. The reason is that those eyes are not Nittrius eye but Nils's soul eye. If someone wears the mask, they can see through the eye/eyes of the soul if there is more than one soul in a mask (there can be only two souls In a mask). When no one uses the mask, the soul trapped in the mask will enter a dark place (shown in "The Lonely Ghost" and "The Vengeful Mask"). And when someone wears a mask with a or multiple souls trapped inside, it will bring the souls near the person who wore the mask. If someone is close to a mask for more than a month non-stop (or almost non-stop), it will bring them into a zombie-like stage, making the user's body immune to almost any pain. They will also be immune to final blows. For example, if someone ran over a mask user and broke some of their ribs, it will not affect them. The only thing that could kill them (someone who wore a mask for more than a month) is if their heart and brain are destroyed or on the verge of death or if the entire body is burned entirely (it will not be physically or mentally visible of course. They will still age and become old of course).