Chapter 6

HarlowRussell: You wanted an Old Hollywood style movie and we are making it happen

Goodnight, Mrs Russell

5,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

Now that I have been given the greenlight to share my upcoming projects with the media, I have started scheduling fittings so I can prepare for press and the events that come with being a movie star.

I was three hours into my fitting when Angelo came to drop the twins off since he needed to go work so that halted everything. Trying to stop three year olds from playing in expensive garments and jewellery proved to be more difficult than anticipated so I had to call it day.

Angelo did not consult me before dropping the kids off so I was pretty pissed off but that is life as parents. You have to sacrifice your time and make adjustments to life for the sake of your children.

I make sure to keep a tight grip on my children's hands as we prepare to leave the building. They are usually good when it comes down to being outside but they are still young so there are moments when they chase eachother around or say things that they shouldn't.

Delilah used to be obsessed with the idea of me being pregnant after I showed her my maternity shoot pictures and she would blurt out that I had a baby in my stomach. The media believed her words especially when she would kissing my stomach and everybody thought that I was pregnant despite me denying it for a whole year.

"Ugh." I look down to see Dean rolling his eyes as he sees the paparazzi standing outside. "They're still here."

I giggle at his words, "Dean Stone."

"I hate them." He pulls a face and I give his hand a reassuring squeeze. "Mommy make them go away."

His words are letting me know that leaving the building will be chaotic and I cannot abandon Delilah while comforting Dean because she will freak out.

"Do you want uncle Jay to pick you up?" I ask my son while gesturing to the family security guard and I chew on the inside of my cheek as he shakes his head no. "Ok, mommy will carry you."

"What about me?" Delilah looks up at me and I bite down on my bottom lip. "I want to be carried too."

"Can you tell the driver to pull up closer?" I ask Jay who nods his head at me as the twins cuddle my legs. "I'm going to have to run out with Dean while Simon stays with Delilah then I'll come back for her."

"The second you start leaving without her, she will go crazy."

I have been in a situation like this with the kids so I already know that it's going to be a shit show once I run out with Dean. There is no time to waste so I literally have to throw him in the car then get my daughter who will be bawling her eyes out.