Chapter 7

HarlowRussell: What do you see when you look in the mirror?

To bare it all is to risk exposure, to be vulnerable to the world knowing that they are going to judge you is extremely brave. Let us all give grace to @MicahStone for being strong enough to share the documentary on his life and let's be respectful to all the sex workers featured in it.

3,500,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

The turn out for the Micah Stone documentary premiere is incredible and it makes me so happy to see all these people showing out to support him. The Stone brothers may have a family business together but there is still a lot of tension between the brothers so it took a lot of convincing to get Angelo to attend.

We know that Micah will be sharing pieces of his life with the world but we don't know how much of his life he will be covering. The death of the parents is a very touchy subject for my husband as he was only eleven years old when it happened and from what I have gathered, he never fully recovered from it.

"Deep breaths, Angelo." I give my husbands hand a squeeze and he clenches his jaw while slowly nodding his head. "You've got this."

We share a brief kiss before I lock eyes with Isaiah who gives me a reassuring smile. The door to our vehicle opens and the oldest of the Stone family steps out so our faces scrunch up at the volume of the screams. 

The screams only escalate as the rest of the family exit the vehicle and I plaster the biggest smile on my face as my husband helps me out of the vehicle. Our hands remain intertwined as we make our way down the carpet as I acknowledge the crowds standing on either side of us. I want to sign autographs and take pictures with the fans but we're not allowed to for security reasons. 

"HARLOW!"

My smile widens as people call out my name and I blow them a kiss before giving my husbands hand another squeeze as I notice the deadpan expression on his face. I have been buttering my husband for weeks so he could attend his brother's premiere and a lot went into ensuring that he would consider it.

"We'll take photos together then leave." He mumbles as we find our spot on the carpet and I purse my lips at him. "Kidding."

"You better be or we're never having sex again."

Ashley Stone lets out a loud laugh as she overhears our exchange, "To be young again."

"I'm closer to your age than I am his." I point out which makes her laugh again. "We all wish that we could be thirty five again."

"Shut up." Angelo kisses my lips before smiling as he wraps his arms around me, "My little cougar."

Being three years older than my spouse is weird but I have gotten used to it since we have been together for a while now. I have never been against ageing but I don't like being reminded of my age as it lets me know that I am in my late thirties whereas my husband is in his mid thirties.