The Avenger's Finale

Falling through the sky above the skyline of New York was not what Percy Jackson had in mind when the Fate's told her that she was to be sent to another yet similar world to her own.

Natasha looked at her wife with a smirk. "Really, that's what they told you?" Percy nodded her head, snuggling into Natasha's shoulder.

"Yeah, told me that I had one more war to win then I'd be able to have the peaceful life I had earned. Clearly that hasn't happened yet." She grit her teeth tightly. Losing to Thanos was the worst feeling that she has ever had.

Perseus, (canon Percy Jackson will be called Perseus) looked over at the couple for a second. "When this happened, how soon was this after Gaea?" He had more question's but he decided to hold onto them for the moment.

"Like a year, I had recently turned eighteen then got sent into the future in a different universe by about nine months. Granted, the technology in this world is far more advanced than where you and I come from." Perseus nodded his head before looking at Annabeth.

"What?" She shook her head with a smile on her lips.

Granted, this one had far more advanced technology than her own and she was currently falling into the middle of an alien invasion.

"OHHHHH SHIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!" She yelled, grabbing her pen and uncapping it, revealing a three foot long bronze blade that has saved her life countless times. She used the water in the air to slow her fall enough to grab onto a chariot of one of the Chitauri invader's.

Natasha chuckled along with the rest of the team. "Really, that's your first thought?"

"Can you blame me? I was falling from the sky and had to do something before I ended up falling to the ground and becoming a splatter on the concrete." Percy replied sarcastically, though she had a slight smirk on her lips.

Thinking quickly, she cut down the enemy and took control of the chariot. Guiding it down to where she could see a group of people standing in a circle as Chitauri continued to pour through the portal above.

The group of people looked up at her before aiming their weapons at her.

"Whoa, easy there. I'm on your side." She pleaded, knowing that making a wrong move would end her life.

"Smart, something I wouldn't expect from you dummy." Annabeth teased her boyfriend, Perseus rolled his eye's and kissed her head.

"Uh huh, sure." He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into him.

"How can we trust you? You literally fell from the sky?" A gorgeous redhead questioned.

She rolled her eyes, already knowing that they would eventually get along.

"Did you not just see me kill whatever the hell was coming out of that portal?" She replied sarcastically, turning around and looking up towards the enemy coming down from the skies.

The hall let out chuckles at the remark. Lily and Molly, already not liking this woman because she's Bellatrix's kid, rolled their eye's at her.

"Can you not take anything seriously? Aliens are invading and you're using sarcasm." Lily scolded Percy, only to receive multiple glares in return.

"How about you shut your mouth before you end up losing the ability to breathe? There were notions being set into play and I've been doing this since both my male counterpart and I were twelve." Percy spoke calmly, but you could see the hidden anger in the eye's of the 44 year old woman.

Natasha gripped her hand and kissed her head softly. "Easy love, they don't deserve to be acknowledged by you." Natasha comforted her wife. Percy nodded her head and leant her head against Natasha's chest.